18. imagine || betty and veronica

~your pov~

I looked to the left of me to see Betty staring off in the distance. I think for a moment, when we hear someone rustling, trying to unlock the door to our cluttered apartment. We both look over to the door in unison, to see Veronica stumble in. She smiles at us both, and Betty instantly lights up. I look down, feeling a bit of jealousy rise in me.
"Hey guys? What are you two doing? Just sitting here, waiting for yours truly to arrive?" Veronica says with a slight laugh.
Betty stands up and looks towards Veronica, "Ronnie! Where were you? And why were you gone for TWO days?" She stated, emphasizing the two.
"Well...," She walks over and sits down on the couch, "I had some things to take care of, BUT i'm here now, and i got new things?" She laughs a little, and hold up four bags.
I look over in confusion, "What is that?"
"Clothes, and a few little things for each of you and the home."
Betty runs over, "Oo, what did you get me??"
Ronnie laughs, and pulls out a necklace, "Now this isn't yours Betty, i have a different gift for you. But this is y/n's." She smiles.
I furrow my brows and grab the box, "What?"
"Open it."
Betty stares with glistening eyes, and Veronica with a huge smile plastered on her face. As i open the box, i see a silver necklace, with a locket in it. I open the locket, to find one of my favorite pictures of Veronica and i inside of it. I take the necklace out slowly and smile, looking at Veronica.
"Oh, Ronnie... This is just beautiful.. I'm.. Wow."
Veronica looks at me, "It's your favorite picture of us, and it's a locket necklace, and i know how much you love locket necklaces."
I laugh a little, "You're not wrong.."
Betty claps her hands, "Beautiful! Amazing! Now, Ronnie, what'd you get me?" She says with a smile, hiding her jealousy which is showing in her ocean blue eyes.
Veronica smiles and shifts her gaze from me to Betty, pulling out a much bigger box than mine was. "Okay, so y/n's gift was much more expensive, but yours were not, but you did get a little bit more. okay?" She hands the box to Betty and Betty instantly opens it.
Inside was a pink teddy bear, a pair of earrings, and notebook. Betty, looks over at Veronica.
Veronica leans into Betty and whispers in her ear, "The notebook has some stuff inside it. But it's just between you and me."
I hear every word and look down, gripping the necklace in my hands. The feeling of jealousy shot through me, and i stood up and went to the kitchen for a glass of water.
Betty smiled and bit her lip, once i walked away. Once i got into the kitchen i shook my head and breathed in slowly. I felt a light touch on my side. I look over to see Veronica's warm smile.
"Hey.. You good?" she asks.
I throw on a fake smile and nod my head, "Yes. Of course."
"Why do you seem mad at me?"
"I'm not."
"Okay. Fine." She pecks my cheek and looks down.
"Hey, y/n. I'm sorry i was gone, and don't feel jealous about anything. Okay?"
I look at her with confusion, "Jealousy?"
"Y/n, yes."
I look down, "Ooooh."
  She laughs and tilts my head back up, but this time she kisses me.

***

yo yo yo yo, this was quick and short-ish. BUT IM SORRY YALL !! I STARTED SCHOOL AWHILE AGO, I GOT BUSY, AND J GOT SUPER DEPRESSED, But imma TRY my absolute hardest to come back quicker :) I ALSO LOV YOU ALL HOLY MOLY !!
xoxo