25. the color they love on you

jughead jones: deep blue
he loves the way deep blue compares and contrasts with you eyes. he finds it so beautiful and so attractive. he could stare at you for hours on end when you wear deep blue.

archie andrews: red
every time you wear red you come for the red circles brand, and lowkey its a turn in for mr. archie andrews. he loves how fiery and gorgeous you look in such a smokin color.

veronica lodge: purple/ violet colors
miss lodge adores purple! but she especially loves it on you. she thinks you look sophisticated yet daring at the same time. just like her.

betty cooper: baby pink
she claims if accents your eyes. she simply loves the simplicity of this bold yet beautiful pink. she think it's absolutely breathtaking on a masterpiece such as yourself.

kevin keller: gold
why wear all the colors when you could just shine? kev really loves courageous flow of gold on your skin. he thinks it makes you look like a real hunk who's finally in touch with his feminine side.

cheryl blossom: deep, dark red
red is her color. although she doesn't like to play nice she's fine with sharing the red spotlight with you. she thinks it makes you look tough yet fragile. she absolutely wants to do bad things with you when she spots you in red.

josie mccoy: cheetah print
she knows it's not a color, but who would argue with josie? she still thinks it looks smokin hot on you and makes her wanna claw your back. ;)

toni topaz: the bisexual flag colors (pink, purple, blue)
oH honey, she loves all three on these colors on you. it makes her tear up a bit, because ITS HER FLAG SEEETIE!3!2! she loves the simplicity yet thoughtful meaning within these colors and adores when you wear a piece of her.

reggie mantle: jungle green
tarzan and jane who? he stans wHen you wear jingle green. it sets off a caveman like love every time he sees you flaunting his favorite color.

***

i need some book recommendations!!!! IM AT A LOSS RN ANKSKKS, sl please hmu with some good books on here babies. alsoo love you all kissy kissy
xoxo