8. imagine || betty cooper

~your pov~

Ever since Veronica moved here, Betty, her and I become and instant clique. We ruled the school for awhile. I mean, that's until Ronnie starts dating Archie. After that it was just Betty and I.
  Lately, Betty and i have been getting closer to one another. Tonight she's staying at my house, because only my sister will be home, so it we can have as much freedom as we wish.
  As i lay on my bed waiting for her to get here, my phone rings.
"Hello?"
"Hey y/n, i'll be over sooner than I said." It was Betty.
"Okay, i'll be waiting!"
  Finally she arrives; five minutes after she hung up. She walks into my bedroom and shuts the door behind her. She hops on top of the bed and lays next to me.
"Hey bestie. What are we doing tonight?" She says with a little smirk.
"I don't care. Wanna start the night of with a little would you rather game?"
"Why not."
  After almost and hour of would you rather, the night starts to come out and we lay on the bed. I look over at her and stare in her eyes.
"Hey, Bets.."
"Yea?"
  I immediately lean in to kiss her. Once i pull away her eyes are opened wide, but a smile is plastered on her face.
"To be honest with you, y/n, i've been wanting to do that ever since Ronnie started dating Arch."
  I smile and giggle and lean in again, rolling myself to be on top of her. We end up kissing. for the next couple minutes, until she stands up and goes to lock the door. Once she turns around, she starts to slowly undo her blouse. I lay with my arms propping me up; amazed by the sight. She starts to slowly walk towards me with her shirt undone. I sit up as she wraps her legs around my waist. I start to kiss her neck and slowly move down. As i do i unclasp her bra as she unbuttons my shirt.
  Eventually i found us tangled together in my bed. I look up at her and smile; feeling the happiest i've been in awhile.

  When i wake up in the morning i can feel Betty holding onto me; her warm body feeling nice against mine. As i turn around to face her, her eyes open and light up at he sight of me. She kisses me again and whisper, "You're mine now." I instantly smile and whisper back, "Forever and always."

***

this is cheesy-ish and short but i just wanted to. update this book so sorry :)) i hope you enjoyed tho! please vote, comment and share!! love you all
xoxo
peace out