Morning Babe

I opened my eyes to the sound of scruffy breathing. What the???

I turn my neck and see Zayn sleeping right by my side.. Naked.

What the hell!? My area felt kinda strange.. HOLY SHIT! ZAYN AND I HAD SEX! I gasp and quickly purse my lips. I sneakily slide to the side of the bed. I've never felt so uncomfortable naked in my house before. I quickly slip on a loose shirt and a pair of underwear. I run to the bathroom to pee. I haven't peed in like 10 hours!

I sneak into the kitchen and see my mother making breakfast. I stop dead in my tracks and my face turns ghost white. "M-m-mom?? How long have you been home?" I stutter. She turns to face me. "Nice shirt.. Is it Zayns? You two must be hungry! It sounded like you should have worked up an appetite!" My mother says. She was right.. I was wearing Zayns shirt.

"Mom! I can't believe you! Why didn't you call before you came home!" I panic.

"Umm excuse me? I called about 5 times!" She states. "Honey what happened to your cheek?" She says stepping closer.

"Mom I can't even like look at you knowing you were here last night!" I scoff backing up.

"Oh suck it up! Shit happens!" She sasses.

I give her a grossed out look. My mother was home while I was having sex! No this isn't ok! I leave the kitchen and sprint back up the stairs.

Zayn is putting his clothes back on with his back to me. Exposing all of his beautiful tattoos. "Nicki.." He says low enough to almost a whisper. He turns to face me. His shirt is still off and I just stare at his perfect body. He walks over to me and hugs me tight. He pushes my body against his and I breathe him in. I close my eyes not wanting him to let me go, my moment is short lived as he lets go but looks down into my eyes. "I'm so sorry.. For everything.-" he pauses quick enough to see my response once he see there isn't he keeps going. "I've been a real asshole lately and last night.. Well I wish it never fucking happened!" He says seriously. He says giving my shoulders a squeeze. I never even realized that he was holding them.

"Well I forgive you but... I'm going to need some space. Besides... I still-" my heat is in my throat. "I still have feelings for Louis.." I whisper. I look at him and his jaw clenches. He lets go of me and his mood is now cold.

"I see..."

That's all he says.

"I suppose I should be going then... See ya later Nicki.." He grabs his jacket and quickly leaves my bedroom and down the stairs. He leaves me in shock.

I go to my window as he's getting in his car. He lights what looks to be a cigarette, he looks up at my window. Our eyes lock for only seconds until he starts backing up and out of my driveway.

I sit on my bed. It feels... Weird down there..

Oh shit!

My mouth drops open. LOUIS! I haven't seen or talked to him in forever!

I grab my cell phone off the charger and find Louis' number. He answer on the third ring.

"Go for Tomlinson!" He answers in a husky groggy voice. I must have woke him up, but he still tried to be funny.

"Yes hello Mr.Tomlinson I'm glad to see your still alive!" I giggle.

"I'm glad to know you remember me!" I can hear his smile.

"Do you wanna get coffee by any chance? I umm I have to talk to you.." I say looking down, I already feel guilty.

"Yeah sure uh ill pick you up at.. What time is it?" He asks.

I smile at his question. "It's 9:33"

"Oh alright perfect ill pick you up at 10:30!" He says happily.

"Ok bye. Love you!" I hit end before I realize what I just said. My mouth drops open.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit! I'm so used to saying that to my mom. He's going to take it the wrong way!

Why do I have to look like Perrie!? Hell I wouldn't even know the boys let alone meet them if I didn't!

I slip down the stairs quietly and pass my mother reading in the living room. I sneak past her. I go to the counter and see a plate with a pancake and sausage on it. There was a glass of orange juice on the side. "She knows me so well..." I mumble to myself.

After breakfast I clear my plate and quietly put it in the sink. I sneak back past the living room and just before I turn to go up the stairs my mom calls my name. "Nicole? Come here for a minute!"

Dammit.. So close yet so far!

I casually walk into the entrance of the living room as if nothing has happened.

She looks at me over her reading glasses and I can basically feel her disapproval. I feel so dirty now that my mother has looked at me.

"Your going to clean you sheets right?" She asks.

My cheeks flush. "Yes mother of course.."

She nods a bit. "And you? After sex hair doesn't really suit you.. Please shower!" She says

My eyes bulge and my cheeks get redder with embarrassment. "Are you mad at me?" I ask trying not to push it.

Her lips turn into a line and then she smiles. "Honey you had sex with a famous boy band member, and by the sound of it you had fun! I wish you would have waited but shit happens!" She states.

My mouth drops at her statement. "Wow way to make me feel like a whore!" I snap. I can't believe she really just said that!

I go upstairs and into the bathroom. I start a bath. I really need to shave my legs!

As my tub fills I go back to my room and strip my sheets and blankets off the bed. I stuff them into my hamper, ill clean them once I get home.

It's 9:55

"I'll have to take a quick tub then!" I groan. I grab some out an outfit. Jean shorts and a purple Aero shirt. I shrug my shoulders.. It'll have to do for coffee!

I return to the bathroom and strip from Zayns shirt. That's odd.. He left in his shirt.. He had two here? That doesn't even make sense but I shake it off. I slip into the nice hot water. I take a deep breath and real ease all my worries and problems.

"Ahh..." I murmur.

If only life wasn't so hectic!