Yes...

I burst through the front door and start trudging up the stairs. "Nicki? Darling is that you?" My mother calls. "No this is Timmy!" I shout sarcastically. "Do you want to talk about it honey?" She says from the bottom of the stairs. I roll my eyes. "Mom I'm not 10! I don't want to freaking talk about it holy hell!" I scream. I throw my face into the pillow and scream out my lungs. If I kill myself now my life would be such easier. FML!! My phone starts going off. I groan and get off my be and walk over to the dresser. "Hello?" I sigh into the phone. "Hey nicki!" I hear someone chirp. Uhhh Louis.....

"What do you want?" I ask bitterly. "Oh come on dont be like that Nicki!" He says. "We'll I'm sorry my life is a living hell, I broke up perrie and zayn you and your girlfriend split up and I'm being called a whore at college! So I have a reason to be in a bitchy mood!" I bark. "Ok ok! Well I have great news! We're going to California!" He cheers. "Ok that makes me happy why?" I ask. "We'll be in the states so we could see you!" I put my fingers on my forehead. "God dammit! What don't you guys understand about I don't want to see you!" I shout into the phone. "You and I both know that's not the truth so quit saying it!" He yells. "You think it's only been hard on you?! Are you kidding me?! I get hate messages everyday and in every interview you get brought up! It breaks my heart because I think I'm in love with you! But you are being a bitch and feeling sorry for yourself! You hurt us Nicki!" He rants.

I swallow back the tears, "I'm sorry..." I say. "Don't!" He says. "I dont want to hear it! I'm not going to ask again its your choice and you have my number" he says. Then the line goes dead. I hit my hand against my head. "Stupid stupid stupid!" I say to myself. "Why can't you just be nice! You always push people away! You are so stupid!!" I decide to text Allie. I put my phone down and wait for her to answer. I asked her how she was and if she's ok. I mean I kind of left her and all of my friends in the u.k. My phone rings and its allies number, my heart starts to pound."Allie!" I say excitedly. "Nicki!! I'm so happy your ok!!" Her British voice ringing clear. "How is everything?" I ask. "Just wonderful! Harry and I are great now and louis won't stop talking about you!" She gushes. I feel my cheeks start to warm I haven't felt that in a long time. I gasp and rum to my mirror. I see myself and see that I'm blushing! Allie is saying something but I'm blocking it out. Finally I can hear her. "Nicki!! What happened answer me!" She says.

"Uh ah nothing!" I slur. "What happened?" She pushes. "Nothing I said!" I lie. "Mmmhmm alright!" She's not buying it. "Alright!! Fine!! I was blushing!" I growl. "But if you tell louis I will cut you!" I snap. "You like him!" She gasps. "I don't know!" I admit. "Do you like him Nicki?" She asks slowly. I look down deep into my heart and think about how I felt when I was with him. I squeeze the phone in my hand and swallow. "Yes...Allie I like him..."