Nicki!

Nialls Pov:

I'm still at Nicki's house and her mother is very kind although I think she thinks were dating! My pocket starts vibrating, "Oh excuse me, I have to take this!" I tell then because her mother invited me for dinner. I walk into the living room, "hello?" "Niall! You're alive mate!" I hear louis shout into the phone. "Uh yeah.." I say back, "what's wrong? And where the hell are you we all have been looking for you!" He comments. "We'll I've uh been busy!" I state, I don't know how much longer Nickis gonna avoid them. "Doing what? Are you with a girl? And besides you said you'd help with the Nicki thing!" He insists. I sigh, "Louis I know! I didn't lie but right now I'm eating!" I say half lying.

"Where?" He asks. "With a friend!" I snap, he gasps is it a girl?" He insists I can already see the face he's pulling, "no! Now leave me be!" I say hanging up on him, I then turn my phone off. On the way back to the kitchen I see a ton of pictures of Nicole and what looks like siblings. "I'm back!" I announce awkwardly, sandy smiles. "Darling will you do the dishes?" She asks directing her attention towards Nicole who has food in her mouth. "HmmMmmm!" She says, "no way! I have a guest, and besides we have a lot of catching up to do!" She says getting up quickly and grabbing my arm to drag me out of the room, "That was great spaghetti Sandy!" I smile, "thank you Niall at least you appreciate it!" She says getting up and picking up the plates. Nicole stops in the hallway, "It tasted great mom!" She whines, "thank to honey!"

"Horan upstairs now!" She commands and I do as I'm told she trails behind me. "You can sit on my bed I guess..." She says, I nod my head and jump on it. "I said sit not freaking break!" She complains, "I know, so I had to!" I say laughing she smiles to. "So... Has there been anything about... Well me since I left?" She questions looking down. "Well Zayn and Louis were fighting and ummm how do I put this? Allie had you on speaker phone so you told everybody that you liked Louis...." I say scanning her face for emotion, her head snaps up. "She did what?" She whisper screams. "She didn't want to but the guys forced her to!" I say defending Allie. Her face turns grim, "so that means Zayn heard to?" She asks as if she already knows the answer. "Yeah..." I say trailing off. "No!" She says covering her face with her hands. " I have to call Zayn!" She says getting up to find her phone.

Nicole's Pov:

I dial in Zayns number and he answers on the third ring. "Hello?" He asks in a miserable tone. "Uh hi Zayn..." I say cutely. "Nicki?!" He asks, "yeah... I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow?" I ask, I then realize how whorey that is I'm playing with Louis and Zayns feelings and I'm not even trying to! "Yeah sure! I could pick you up!" He insists, I didn't think he's say yes! "Uh do you even know where I live?" I ask, the line is quiet, "lets meet at the McDonalds on 42nd street, oh and bring your bathing suit!" He says eagerly. "Oh alright!" I say shocked. I hang up and look at Niall, "He said yes!" I exclaim, I jump up and down and hug Niall, "umm do you want to go home?" I ask. "I can walk our hotel is literally like down the street... Plus it's not dark yet! Ill see you later Nicki!" He says smiling I hear him walk down the stairs and out the door. "What bathing suit am I going to wear?"