Time

Zayn opened my door and I got out we walked into my house, my mother wasnt home thank god! Things would have been embarrassing! "So..." I say trailing off. "What?" He asks eyeing me up and down. "Well do you have clothes?" I ask. "Yeah I think in the car, ill go get them. " Zayn says walking back to the car.

I walk up the stairs and into my room. I open my drawer and take out a floral shirt and white shorts. To the bathroom!! I hear something on the other side, I open the door just a crack and see Zayn shirtless in his boxers. My breath hitches, oh my god he's so good looking! He move out of my view but I can still hear him humming something. I try to get closer, tue door opens and Zayn grabs me. "Ahh!" I scream. He starts laughing and I clutch my chest. "You gave me a heart attack!" I say out of breath. "Why were you spying on me?" He asks. My cheeks start to burn. "I uh wasnt!" I say smiling uncontrollably. "Yeah sure you weren't!" He says. "Ok ok you caught me!" I state. He chuckles again and gives me a peck on the cheek.

"So where are you going all dressed up?" He questions. I stop putting on my mascara to look at him, "I'm not going anywhere." I say flatly. "Oh..." He says still starring at me. I put on my bubblegum lip gloss. I looks pretty. "Mmm that smells really good!" He says closing his eyes. "I know! It tastes good to!" I say seriously. I have really tasted it before, I didn't mean to but it happened. "Wanna go get dinner?" Zayn asks. I shake my head, "I can't my mother will be back soon and I have a lot if stuff to do!" I say. "Oh really? It's almost six what do you have to do?" He asks. "Zayn I just can't alright? Maybe tomorrow.." I say. He huffs, "fine whatever, I gotta go." He states he stands up and walks out of the bathroom. I hear his footsteps on the stairs and then out the door. "What the was that about?" I ask myself. I walk into the hallway and down the stairs, I have to get my laptop.

I sit on my bed and work on my lap top. My phone rings, "uhh!! I'm busy!" I say in annoyance. "Hello?" I ask. It was Niall.

N. "hey umm I have some badish news..."

Nicki. "What is it?

N. "well umm Louis found out and he's on his way to your house..."

Nicki. "Niall how did that happen??"

I don't wait for a response I hung up and got off my bed. What do I do!? E doesn't know about Zayn? Or does he? Is he mad?

Questions start rushing through my head. I run down the stairs and into the kitchen. I grab a glass of water and drink it fast. Please don't let my mom come home anytime soon!! I go into the living room and wait.

15 minutes later!!

I hear a knock on the door, and my heart starts racing I fix myself in the hallway mirror and then walk to the front door. "Oh Louis, what a pleasant surprise?!" I say a little to girly. He smiles wide and kisses me. I'm taken back. "Is something wrong love?" He asks searching my eyes, I shake my head. I felt butterflies when he kissed me, and I felt then with Zayn. How is that possible!! " Nicki? Are you ok? Your face is crowded." Louis asks taking my hands in his. "Oh I'm just thinking that's all!" I say smiling, he smiles to. "Louis there's something I need to tell you.." I say nervously sitting in the couch. He sits down to and gives me a look to go on. "I umm I kissed Zayn.." I say quickly. At first he looks furious but then he laughs. "Oh that's alright because I know you love me.." He says kissing me deeply. I lean backwards "Louis I think I love him too.." I say putting my head in my hands. "I'm sorry!" I exclaim. He lifts up my head and puts it on his chest, he holds me there for a little while. He plants a kiss on my head. "I can't make you choose me, but I can do whatever it takes for you to." Louis says gazing into my eyes. "Bu-" he cuts me off with a very passionate kiss. He does something I didn't think was possible, he deepened it. After a little while of that, I break it again. "Louis I just need time..." I admit. "I'll give you all of it!" He says. He pulls me close and we watch a movie. I'm glad that he'll give me time.. After awhile my train of thought turns into darkness, I close my eyes and fall asleep on Louis' chest. He kisses my cheek and whispers something that I didn't catch.