Califronia

Allies pov:

Once I hang up with Nicki I look at louis. His eyes were brighter than the stars. "She likes me!?" He whispers in disbelief. "She likes me?!" He exclaims. I can't believe I did that but it had to be done. I look at zayn and his jaw is clenched,"I'm gonna go out.." He says. He walks out the door and it slams. Harry walks over to me and wraps his arm around my waist, and gives me a kiss in the cheek. "What was that about?" He asks. Iloilo into his eyes, "I have no idea... But I think that zayn likes Nicki." I say. He smirks. "No really?" He asks crossing his eyes. I laugh and nod my head. "So when are we going to California?" I ask. "I don't know probably soon." He says nonchalantly. "Well I'm going to miss you!" I say slowly walking away from him. I turn around and give him a devilish smile. "Oh well good thing your coming with me!" He says, he gives me a wink. "Oh alright!" I smile and go upstairs with him trailing behind me. "Just this once!" I say. He looks at me,"yeah uh huh!" He smiles.

Zayns pov

I can't believe I'm so pissed over this! I clench the steering wheel tighter until my knuckles turn white. Why am I so hooked on this?! She's just a girl that's it! She is pretty and smart and funny and gentle and probably the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen! Zaynwhoa what the hell was that?! You can't care about her she practically ruined your life! She made you get in a fight with Louis and you lost perrie!! So stop wasting your time thinking about her she doesn't even like you! She likes your best mate let them be happy if they get together! "I can't!" I shout. "I must see her first and make her mine!!!" I demand. I think I'm going crazy! I pull out my phone and find Nickis number, if she still liked me then she wouldn't have deleted my number! I press the send button, within minutes I get a message from her saying hey zayn! I have to look at it twice. She kept my number!!! She does still like me I'm still in competition! Louis look out! California here I come!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know it's short but I still hope you enjoyed it! Vote for it comment and follow me if you want thanks!!