Hi Mommy!

I get out of the taxi cab and pay the man. Once I get my bags out of the truck he speeds away.
I start to walk up the driveway. I open the door and I smell something delicious.
"Nicki! Darling your back!!" I hear my mothers voice drawing near. I see my mother and she embraces me in a tight hug. I instantly feel my heart swell and I cry into my mother..

"I'm so sorry I should have listened to you!" I sob. "Oh Nicki hush!"she says looking at me. "You are just a child and you will do stupid stuff!" I laugh a little. "I'm not a child mother, I'm 20!" I say.

"Go and get washed up for supper I made your favorite!" She says smiling. I look at her,"how did you know I was coming home?" I ask. "You think I wouldn't check on you? I checked everything about you every single day to make sure you were safe." I tightly hug my mom and head upstairs to my room.
I open a drawer and pull out gym shorts and a gym shirt. I go into the bathroom and take a shower.

************20mins later**********

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. I sit down at the table across from my mom. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asks. I shake my head,"not at all!" I say. She looks at my neck "where did you get that fancy thing?!" Out if instinct my hand races to my neck and grasps the heart. I totally forgot I was wearing it still. "Allie got it for me..." I lie. She nods her head I know she doesn't buy it but she's to nice to say anything. I finish dinner and go back up to my room and log into my computer. My Facebook notifications are blown up, some of them are rude and others are weird. I hear a loud bang on the door and I rush to my window... I look down an see bright flashing lights everywhere. I run down the stairs and get to the door before my mom does. She comes into the hallway concerned. "Nicki? Who's there?" She asks worried. "No one!" I say quickly. "Just don't open the door they will tear you apart!" I say. She rolls her eyes and shoos me out of the way. I take my chance and sneak upstairs. I look out the window again. Then the house is filled with noise. A whole bunch of questions are being thrown at my mom. I can feel tears rising in my eyes. I go back down the stairs and start yelling at the paparazzi. I finally get them out if the house and shut the door. I apologize to my mom and go back up the stairs. I hear my phone ring and I know exactly who's calling....