"Dont i know you?"

Louis' Pov:

As we bored the plane I start to get anxious! I can't wait to see Nicole again!! I sit next to the window and Harry sits with Allie, Liam and Niall, then Zayn and then me. Zayn a been really upset lately and I don't know why? He won't even talk to me at all, well I don't really care because the one thing on my mind is Nicki. When the plane takes off I go into sleepy mode. Harry and Allie are talking and Liam and Niall are laughing and Zayn is just listening to music. Well goodnight everybody I have to recharge my sass! I close my eyes and have a pleasant dream about Nicki.

Nicole's Pov:

I go down the stairs and into the basement to throw in a load of laundry. Once I open the door I hear little footsteps and my cat, Spot jumps down from a shelf onto the dryer. He walks over to me and rubs his face I my hair. "Stop it!" I laugh. I stand back up and pick him up then cuddle him in my arms. He starts to purr rapidly. "You know what Spot, you're the only guy for me!" I say looking at him. I haven't seen him in forever and I haven't been down in the basement since I've been home and that's where he usually hangs out.

I take him back with me into the living room to watch some tv. "Hmmm... Lets check Chiller see if they have anything playing!" I say getting excited. The movie was Dead Silence, the puppet who comes back to life and kills people. "Darn it!" I complain. "I've already seen this one baby!" I say looking at Spot. He looks at me and nuzzles my chin, and wipes he saliva all over. "Eww!" I say rubbing hand over my chin to wipe it off. I put him down and he runs away to the basement. "You basement dweller!" I criticize. "Oh dammit!" I hear my mother curse from the kitchen. "Mom what is it?" I ask walking to where she is. "Oh dear, I guess the boys really are coming to California!" She says. "What the hell? I told them not too!" I groan in annoyance. "Don't they know I do t want to be apart of them! Besides even if I did that wouldn't be right because I look almost exactly like perrie!" I complain. "Well Nicki she dyed her hair again so know you guys are different!" She says reassuringly. "Oh yeah mom because now the highlights are gonna say, One Direction seen with that girl who broke up Zayn and Perrie oh and Louis and Eleanor! But that's alright because Perrie doesn't have white hair anymore! So no more confusion!" I say in a mocking presenter tone. "Nicole! You will be fine! Just tell them then if its so horrible!" My mother scolds. "Mom! It's not horrible i mean they are like my best friends! But both Zayn and Louis like me!!" I state. "Well good for them! Because you are what the other teenagers call sexy!" My mother laughs. My cheeks go bright red. "Mother?! You can't say that!" I laugh too. "Oh alright! But you go out and get your hair trimmed and buy some new clothes! Make those boys wish you were theirs!" She says going to her purse. She hands me two 100 dollar bills. "Mom I have my own money I can pay for myself!" "Hush now and take it before I realize what I've just done!" She says with a smile. "Alright!" I say taking it I give her a quick hug and grab my shoes. I was already wearing jean shorts and a top so I grabbed my black flip flops.

I walk down the street because our house was a couple of blocks away from the city. On the way there people take pictures if me from afar it's super annoying because now Perrie and I look nothing alike! I just roll my eyes and put on my sunglasses. When I get to the city I walk into a gas station and get a water that I pay for with my money. When I walk out I see a group of boys walking the opposite way making a lot of noise. I decide to go to my favorite store first.

After I'm done buying a ton of really pretty shirts three pairs of shorts, five pairs of jeans and two new pairs if shoes I decide that that was enough. I start walking back home when some idiot runs into me. "Watch where your going!" I shout. The blonde haired boy looks at me. "Don't I know you?" He asks in an Irish accent. Oh no! "Uh nope!" I say popping the p. some thing registers I his mind because he hugs me. "Nicki! I've missed you!" He says. "Oh shut up Niall!" I command. "Where are the others? Niall go before they see you!" I warn. "We'll dont you want to see them?" I shake my head, "No!" I say seriously. "We'll it's ok because they went back to the hotel and well I'm just walking around trying to pick up the ladieeeess!" He says moving his sunglasses to the edge of his noes and giving me a wink. "You're unbelievable Horan!" I say laughing. "But I found you instead..." He says with a straight face. I punch him in the arm and so do the bags. "Oww what do you have in that bag?" He asks. "My shoes." I respond. "We'll here I can walk you back to your house."he says grabbing some bags. "Thank you!" I say smiling. "Anytime!"

We walk back to my house in silence. When I walk through the door my mother comes in to see what I've bought. "Oh why who is this young man?" She asks eyeing Niall up and down. "Oh hello Mrs. Greene! I'm Niall, it's nice to meet you!" Niall says putting out his hand. "Oh sweetie I'm not married! You can call me Sandy!" My mom says shaking his hand. "I well then nice to meet you!" He says smiling. Niall turns around to put his jacket on my chair. My mom mouths he's cute! To me, I roll my eyes and mouth back, mom! She smiles and walks out of my room shutting the door behind her. Really!? You just had to shut the door!

"I have to put my clothes away... Do you think that you could pull off the tags?" I ask. Niall nods his head, "sure no problem."