Meet up For Sam

Once in my room I see that my phone has been exploded with messages from Zayn, Louis, Allie and Niall.

I call Allie an ask her to come over. She reluctantly says yes.

I text the boys in group chat the plan to meet Sam tomorrow at Nandos so she could have lunch with them!

I call her to see if that will work for her.

"Oh yes! I hope you don't mind if my sister brings me?" She asks sweetly.

"Of course not! Can't wait to see you there!" I say.

She says goodbye and I hang up. It's about 6 and I need to shower before Allie comes.

After my shower I run my hands over my freshly shaved legs. I need to put comfy clothes on.

I changed into yoga pants and my YOLO tank top.

The door bell rang and I ran to open it.

"Allie!" I shout. I quickly wrap her in my embrace.

"I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I was a total bitch!" I say still hugging her.

"Oh Nicki, I'm sorry too.. And yes I forgive you! You're my best friend and always will be!" He says hugging me tight. "Anyway I brought a lot of candy since the boys have been in the hotel! They have a lot so they shouldn't notice!" She laughs holding up a shopping bag full of sweets.

I rub my hands together, "ooo this should be fun then!"

After the first 2 movies we decide to just talk.

"So when are the boys leaving for tour?" I ask. I don't want to know the answer but if I'm going to choose this might help.

"Umm I think next Monday.. Are you going with them?" She asks.

I shrug my shoulders, "I think they need a little space from me to be honest. How about you are you going?" I ask. Her and Harry have been inseparable so I'm sure she will.

"Yeah but only for the first and last month. And then Ill see him if they stop in California again." She says simply.

"Do you want to go to the meet up for Sam tomorrow?" I ask hoping she'll say yes. I don't want to be the only girl besides Sam.

"Yeah sure!"

************************************************************************************************************

At about 1 am we finally fell asleep.

"Shit! Nicole wake up!" I hear a far away voice shout. I open my eyes a crack and see a pillow coming at my face, but it was to late to react. "I was awake!" I groan rubbing my eyes and adjusting in the blankets.

"Oh sorry.." Allie says with a little laugh.

"We're going to be late if you dont hurry your ass up!" Allie complains hitting me again

I groan and keep my eyes shut hoping that if I do it she'll leave me alone.

"Get up! You will be late meeting Sam! Oh and I invited the boys over here so you better get dressed!" Allie says folding her blankets.

"Are you serious?!" I complain. I look up at her from my blanket cocoon and she nods her head. I roll my eyes and get up. "Well I suggest we change!" I say starting out of the living room.

"Okay, Ill fold your blankets for you and then Ill be up!" She shouts as Im already to the top of the stairs.

I change into a floral suspender dress and white crop top. I put on my white ankle boots that went with the outfit. I do my makeup at my little makeup stand that I have set up.

White eyeshadow with simple eyeliner, Foundation, blush and lip gloss.

I go down stairs and see that Allie was already dressed. She was wearing skinny jeans and a flowy top. Her makeup was already done to, she must have done it in the bathroom down stairs.

"You look gorgeous!" She says as she sees me.

"You do to! You might make Harry a little to happy!" I say trying not to laugh.

Her mouth drops as she blushes a little bit. "I hate you!" She says trying to be angry.

"So when are the boys getting here?" I ask going to the kitchen to get some food.

"Oh actaully they're not.. I said that so you would change! Well Harry is but just Harry.." She says trailing behind me.

"Oh you're evil!" I say taking a bite out of my granola bar. I am eating light since we are going to lunch.

A knock on the door signals that Harrys here. "Oh he offered to drive so lets go!" Allie says grabbng my hand and dragging me to the door.

"You know I can walk right?" I sass as she opens the door.

Harry stood there with a smile on his face. Damn.. His hair grew since the last time I saw him! He leans down and gives Allie a small kiss.

"Nice to see you again Nicki!" He smiles hugging me.

"Ok ok stop being mushy! Lets go we dont want to be late!" I say pushing him off me.

"Same old Nicki.." He laughs.

As we get to the resturaunt I see all the other boys sitting at the table.

"Hey!" Harry, Allie and I say in unison.

Everyone greets us back. There were a lot of us here.. I hope that this doesn't go crazy!

As we sit and wait for Sam to get ere the boys just talk about tour.

"Everybody sshh!!" I say loudly. "It's Sam!"

I answer my phone and everyone looks at me waiting for something.

I hang up my phone, "they're here! So be ready and be nice!" I say laughing.

"Aye aye captain!" Ashton says which causes a laugh from his friends.

Oh two can play that game!

"I can't hear you!" I say mockingly, and everyone laughs again and Ashton just sits embarrassed.

"Don't bring Spongebob into this!" He whines.

"Hi!!" I hear a squeal to my left. I turn my head and see Sam standing there with her sister. She looked oddly familiar.. Have I seen her somewhere?

"Umm I guess.. Everyone this is my sister, Eleanor!" She says motioning towards her sister.

The taller girl takes off her sunglasses and waves.. "Hi everyone.." She says a little embarrassed.

Holy shit! It was Eleanor! My mouth drops and I instantly turn my head to Louis who was looking her up and down with a small smile.

I think in going to be sick! "Excuse me.." I say. I stand up and make my way to the bathroom. It was a single person bathroom, I run to the toilet and throw up basically nothing but the acid in my stomach.

I put my hands on my stomach to try and calm down. I feel something move. I scream but quickly cover my mouth.

"No.. I can't be!"

******OOO CLIFF HANGER! ANYWAY THAT WAS THE END OF THIS STORY! BUT THERE WILL BE A SEQUAL SO GET READY TO READ IT! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND THANK YOU FOR READING!!*******