Chapter 22

Highlands, Scotland – Prisilla

The stench of sex filled the bedroom of Alastair. Moaning I peeled my body off from his sweaty laying form. His hand stroked my thigh to my hips and up my waist to cup my meaty breasts in his hands.

Male lycans and their libidos are gluttonous--insatiable. Most of the times I savored every second of it but this time I hated it. I hated the male underneath me and wished it was someone else. When I rode him, I thought about Malcolm. I imagined it was him underneath my thighs, groaning and begging me to increase the speed.

I flipped over to lay down on my side, pulling up the silk sheets to cover my naked form. His semen embedded deep inside of me. Alastair followed me over and caressed my arm before planting a soft kiss on the shoulder.

"You're amazing." He said breathlessly.

Alastair was not that old. Lycans stops aging as soon as they start getting gray hair. Very few lycans have a low metabolism. In Alastair's case, he was granted with a very nice muscular body. The only thing I couldn't look at was his face. He wasn't at breathtakingly handsome as Malcolm.

He slipped his hand underneath the cover to cup my breasts hungrily and ground his bottom with mine. I wanted to roll my eyes and push him off but he was an important piece to getting Malcolm back. I'll do anything for him.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked huskily, leaning over to look at me with his blue eyes. He pushed me down onto my back and covered my body with his sweaty naked one.

I planted a fake pouty smile on my lips as I ran my hand through his salt and pepper hair. He groaned and closed his eyes at the sensation.

"You." I opened my legs farther just to clarify exactly what I meant. His eyes darkened and he leaned down to give me a wet kiss.

"You are a ravenous female. No other female shows such eagerness as you, Prisilla." He complimented and kissed his way down my jawline to my neck. I held him there and closed my eyes upon feeling him hit the spot that I liked the most.

"If you care for me, Al. You'll do it soon. I can't wait any longer. I want you to be the leader. I want to be yours." I moaned.

"Let me mark you then. I'll mark you and make you mine. We don't have to wait until I am the leader."

I tugged on his hair hard. He winced and pulled back to look at me. Lust apparent in his eyes. He liked when I play rough.

"I need you to get rid of her," I demanded, feeling my own hatred growing.

"I will soon." He assured. "But you know it isn't easy. Malcolm has taken a liking to her. I have tried nearby packs to see if anyone will help me overthrow him but no one is willing to join forces. Everyone is afraid of him."

That's because Malcolm was the best. Malcolm was lethal, hot, dangerous, and unforgiving. I can feel myself getting wet just thinking about him. Alastair thought it was for him for he kissed his way down my body to taste me.

"Then you have to do something," I said in a breathy tone when I felt his lips on my sensitive core.

"Like?" he murmured from below. I dug my fingernails into his scalp. He groaned and increased his speed. I yanked his hair hard and he whimpered releasing me to look up at me. I needed his full attention.

"When I was traveling from pack to pack, I heard of a sorceress who dwells with black magic. She has a spell that is cast to an item, whoever touches it will suffer its consequences."

Alastair looked confused. I rolled my eyes.

"She told me whoever touches it will experience pain. The greatest that they can imagine. Few go crazy from touching it but many dies." I explained.

"You want me to cast a curse to my nephew? Isn't that a coward's way out? I am a male lycan, Prisilla. I have alpha blood running through my veins. I do not need to-"

I pushed myself off the bed. He shifted to sit in front of me. I straddled his hip and seductively glistened his cock with my wet slit.

It didn't take long before Alastair's eyes glazed over with lust and I knew I had him again. I needed to keep him focused.

"Do as I say, Alastair. It's for the best. Don't you want to be with me?" I pouted.

He kissed my lips hungrily. "Of course, baby."

"Then do as I say. Find the sorceress." I urged. His eyes flicked between his conscience and his lust. I slipped him inside of me and moaned as he filled me up. Grounding my hips and embedding him deeply in me, I had full control.

"Alright. I will." He croaked with shaky desire.

I proceeded to reward him by riding him until he was roaring with a release.

Later that night when Alastair was asleep, I was fully awake. I thought about my past. I learned that I needed to fight for what I want. No one will fight for me.

All my life, I watched females getting marked and mated to male lycans. All my life, all I wanted was someone to look at me that way—like I was the center of their world. I thought Malcolm felt that way with me when he first took me.

I thought we had something special. My hands tightened on the silk cover that covered my naked body. Resentment and jealousy raging through me.

How can he love that female? She had hurt him in the past.

I healed him! I was there when he wanted me! I never left his side.

He was never yours, to begin with. Your delusional, Prisilla. You should have seen this coming.

That little irksome voice whispered in my head and I tightened my lips. My hands fisting the silk covers so tightly It was bunched up at my chest. Alastair stirred before rolling over and throwing his arms over my waist.

He was mine. I am going to fight for him and make him realize that I was the one he had always loved all his life. He just doesn't know it yet.

Ok, so you want to kill his female? How do you think he will react to that?

I scoffed and my eyes glared bitterly to the darkroom before me. I will kill her when the time is right. She came waltzing back in and thinking she can take him whenever she wanted. No, this was my life. She dropped it the moment she ran away from him.

He will realize soon enough that I was the one he wanted. He might be angry at first but he will understand. Besides angry sex is better and rougher. I liked it that way.

I ended up falling asleep thinking about the things I will be doing soon. Soon I will have Malcolm back in my bed again. I will be the one warming his bed at night. Alastair and I talked this over. He was leaving tomorrow at dawn on a pretend trip away. When he returns he will bring back the item we are looking for. He thinks we are using it for Malcolm but I have other intentions.

No one will know except me.