Chapter 7

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Martin Luther King Jr

°°°°°

Malcolm McLean

Prisilla stood on the top stairs landing. The moment she heard me step out she walked towards me. I walked right on by her. I had no intention of stopping and her hand came out to take hold of my wrist.

"What is it, Prisilla?" I questioned as I attempted to remove her hands that were tightly wrapped around my wrist.

"We aren't finished, Malcolm. I want to talk to you. What is happening? There is talk that a female lycan in your past has returned. Is she the reason why you have been ignoring me?" She pressed, tightening her grips on me.

"That is none of your concerns." I grounded out.

"Who is she to you? How come I haven't seen her?" She continued like she didn't hear a single word I just said.

"I don't know how to make this any more clearer to you." I pinched the bridge of my nose. Prisilla's eyes watered and she sniffled.

"Please don't leave me." She begged and clutched at my body. Her arms wrapping around my waist desperately. I started to remove her hands but she held on tight.

She pushed me up against the wall and started pressing her body up against mine. Pulling down my shirt and kissing my chest. This was too much. I pushed her away but her fingers dug into my waistband.

"For heaven sakes, Prisilla get your hands off me!" I roared.

The pictures hanging on the walls shook. I pushed her away. She scrambled back. Her back hitting against the metal railing. Her eyes flared up with rage.

"You can't just throw me away like I am just another one of your wh0res!" She screamed.

Other lycans stopped to see what all the commotion was. My gaze swept the great hall and I felt another surge of anger pulse through me. In a blink of an eye, I held her tightly by the throat.

"That's enough from you. I told you before and I will tell you now but let this be the last time or so help me god I will kill you. You are nobody to me." I snarled.

Her jaw ticked in anger. I shoved her aside and walked downstairs. I noticed her lingering in the hallway and her eyes looking at my door. I don't trust her. When I reached the lower landing, I waved a guard over.

"You are to guard my bedroom door. No one in. No one out. I don't care if it was our creator who decided to grace you with his or her presence. If that door is open, your head will be on a picket. Do you hear me?" I threatened.

The guard nodded immediately, rushing up the steps like I set fire to his pants. He got to my door in a second and stood firmly in front of it. Prisilla huffed and walked down the steps. Her eyes never leaving my back.

Damon appeared in front of me, eating a sandwich. His eyes looked back and a smirk crawled on his face. He probably saw how angry Prisilla was.

"Good afternoon, Prisilla." Damon said cheerfully.

She growled with irritation which only hyped Damon up some more. He turned to me and slung a brotherly arm around my shoulders.

"Ah, so did you have fun upstairs? You were there pretty long. I bet Izzy gave you a good time-"I jabbed my elbow into his side. He grunts and pulled away.