Did you know there were two?

It wasn't right. Louis was the brains of the situation, he planned everything and all Parvati did was help set stuff up and look out to see if anyone was coming. How could Louis just do this to her? How could he just leave her to take the blame?
It all happened to quick, Louis was watching a movie with Parvati when they both heard a piercing scream. Who could it be? It was Zayn of course, the way he stomped down the stairs and swore gave it off instantly. When he turned the corner you could see exactly what had happened. He had flour in his wet hair, probably from using he blow dryer. "What happened to you?" Louis chuckled, Parvati grin in widely. Zayn growled and walked over. "Someone messed with my stuff. That someone being you two." He pointed an accusing finger at them both. "What makes you think it was me! It was probably Parvati if anything!" Louis said in protest, Parvati's eye's growing wide in fear. "B-but, Lou." She whispered, feeling betrayed. "No, Dad!"
Zayn just shook his head and pulled Parvati up, carefully as to not hurt her to much. Which is really funny as he was about to beat her bum. Parvati shook her head though, looking between Louis and Zayn. "It wasn't only me! Louis helped me!" Louis frowned, shaking his head. "Don't lie Parvati! You know Dad hate's it when he punishes people for no reason." He mumbled, crossing his arms.
Parvati couldn't believe it, she just stared at Louis as Zayn dragged her upstairs for some privacy. She closed her eye's as to hide tear's that ha already started to fall. They weren't from the fact she was getting a spanking, no the fact that she was betrayed by her brother.
Zayn wasn't gentle during the hard beating, he used a belt. Parvati begged him not to but he didn't care. He didn't listen, he was the boss at this moment a she needed to listen. "Parvati! Stop yelling this instant or I'll remove your pants." He hissed, sending another hard slap across Parvati's bum, surely making it a darker red, or Atleast leaving a long red strip among the others.
At this time she was a sobbing mess, her eye's and cheek's red. She begged him to stop, pleaded but he didn't until he lost all energy to continue. He dropped the belt on the floor and picked Parvati up, holding her close to his chest as she sobbed. She could say that it was the worst beating in her life. Or Atleast at the moment.
Day's later and she still hasn't talked to Louis, she probably never will. She's been hanging out with Harry instead, talking to him about how Louis just let her get punished. Didn't even try to stop Dad and about how he had gone way over board, as was still recovering a bit from the harsh beating. Niall though had taken care of Zayn, making him apologize with a few smacks to his bum.

A/N:DEDICATED TO BooksB4looks