How rude?

The following day was a bit interesting for the both of them, well maybe interesting isn't the word but it sure was a bit different. In the morning Niall was awoken by Zayn, who had pulled the blankets off of Niall. He held some fabric-based rope in his hand and he smirked evilly at his prey. "Niall, bend your little but over the end of the bed." Zayn said in a very low tone of voice. He bit his lip and slipped out of bed slowly, doing as he was told. Zayn walked behind Niall and moved him up a bit more so Niall's feet didnt touch the ground, instead his lower half was hovering over the floor.

        "Can i see your hands? I just dont want you reaching back and injuring yourself while im beat your poor arse." Zayn hummed, a unforgiving look on his face. He was back to being the spanker he was. Strict, evil at times, but in a way he still found a way to still seem so caring. Niall sighed and obediently reached back for Zayn who quickly wrapped the rope around Niall's wrists, knotting it quickly. "Tug." He ordered, Niall doing so obediently. This was Niall whenever he was tied up. He staid quiet until the actual beating would begin. Then he would let everything go. He would scream and kick, sometimes even wiggle out of the line of fire. Niall and Zayn have discussed this though, Zayn would take no notice of it and just continue to punish Niall. Though, if Niall were to A-injury anyone, B-try to escape, or C-start swearing insanely Zayn during the punishment Zayn could double the punishment or change the implement to something much worse and add on ten to the original punishment.

        Niall dug his face into the sheets and waited for Zayn to make his next move, he didnt dare speak because he knew he'd need his voice for something much more important very soon. Zayn waked over to the closet and grabbed the horribly new paddle. This wasn't a wooden one, no this one was covered in leather. This implement had never been released from the closet since it had come to live in there, but here it was, free of that closet. It now had a temporally replacement home in Zayn's hands, and on Niall's ass.

        Zayn tapped it gently against his skin and he sighed deeply, eyes taking a good look at Niall's clear bum. "Oh i cant wait for this paddle to make friends with your beautiful bum." He whispered, standing next to Niall's bum with the paddle in his hand. He took a deep breath and brought the paddle up before bringing it down harshly onto Niall's bum, making him scream bloody murder. Though this didnt catch Zayn off gaurd at all and he just casually continued to beat Niall's arse, watching it change color's was so fun for him. He had no idea why, it jus was.

        WHAM SLAP WHAM WHAM WHAM SLAP! Pink. WHAM WHAM WHAM SLAP SLAP WHAM SLAP SLAP SLAP! Light red. SLAP SLAP SLAP WHAM SLAP SLAP WHAM WHAM! Slightly dark red. A couple more and it was a fierce dark red that would keep Niall squirming for the rest of the day. WHAM SLAP, WHAM WHAM! Zayn checked the time and realized they were running a bit late on picking the kids up, and he wasn't even close to finishing.

        Zayn turned to put the paddle back in the closet, his backside facing Niall. He stretched his leg, ready to take his first step but felt a swift kick hit him and he fell to the floor, one hand going back to his poor bum. He growled and glanced back up at Niall. He took a deep breath and got up, quickly returning the paddle back to its place in the closet. "Niall, i swear you better keep still or i'll ask the kids to drive while i beat your ass in the backseat." He growled, Niall stopping his actions almost immediately. What had he kicked? Surely it was the paddle, but the object he had kicked seemed a bit bigger and heavier.

        While Niall thought Zayn left for the bathroom, scanning the cupboard for his little friend. He sighed and pulled out a tube of icy-hot, contemplating on if he should do it or not. He just shrugged gently and walked back to the bedroom. "Niall, you're going to wear what i tell ou to today, understood? As soon as we get home though, you can change into whatever you want." Zayn said calmly as he unscrewed the cap. He saw Niall nod slowly, or did he shake his head? Zayn just ignored it and squirted some of the cold liquid into his palm. He rubbed it between his palms before gently moving his hands onto Niall's bum, rubbing the cream into the red skin.