Smoking problems

Liam's P.O.V

Dad and daddy had been Hard on Parvati and Louis since the trip and honestly that's great! But since Parvati passed out which was 2 months ago they been kinda soft which is even better. I snuck into dads room and looked threw his stuff hoping to find what i was looking for. After a few drawers i found the lighter and slipped it into my pocket walking out acting like nothing was happening. I walked into the living room to see everyone watching a movie, i smirked to myself and stepped outside closing the door behind me. I jumped off the porch and leaned against the wall taking out a ciggerate and lighting it. I carefully brant it to my lips sucking in and pulling it away and letting the smoke out. I coughed slightly but quickly recovered repeating the process. After i was almost finished smoking my cig i heard someone scream my name. I dropped the ciggerate on the floor and stomped on it looking up to see Louis. "Hey"i said looking at him. He motioned for me to walk up to him so i did and he grabbed my arm. He hissed into my ear,"Your in a huge amount of sHit if Zayn finds out! But luckily i won't tell him" I look at him and begin to thank him and hug him until i feel a smack on my bum. I screech and throw my hands back and tried to rub the pain away.

After we talk for awhile i walk in with Louis and sit on the floor in front of everyone. Lou sits next to me pulling me into a side hug watching the tv show. After about 20 minutes of watching the tv show Harry and Parvati go into their rooms and the tv turns off. We looked up to see why it has and i see sort of anger in dad and daddy's eyes. I begin to fidget slightly unsure of what has happened until Zayn finally breaks the silence,"Who smoked?" I looked at my lap avoiding all eye contact. "I won't ask again, who smoked if neither of you fess up i will take both of you over my laps, until one of you confess!", i raised my hand not wanting to speak. "In my room NOW!" He practically yell's, i stand up slowly and make my journey to his room.

When I get there i sit down on his bed waiting for him to enter the door. After awhile i sigh and stand up just as i hear footsteps. The door swings open and Zayn walks in with a belt, i begin to shake with fear. "Hands on the wall!" He orders and i quickly obey not wanting anymore then I'm already getting. When I lean on the wall i feel my pants being pulled down to my knees with my boxers following quickly. As the cold wind hits my naked bum a shiver makes it way down my spine with fear right behind it. WHACK I wasn't ready and i quickly fall down to the floor sobbing already,"Up now!" I slowly stand up and place my hands on the wall trying to keep them on there.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK they all land on my sit spots as i scream in pain. He started a pattern and kept it going for a good 10 minutes. 5 on right, 5 on left, 10 on sit spots, 10 on upper thighs, and repeat. I struggled to stand up with my knee's being extremely shaky and my hands threatening to give up and reach back, but they staid where they were afraid that they would be hit. "Zayn please stop, please i-ill never e-ever smoke again!" I yell hoping he will stop but shows no mercy.

As soon as he finished i drop to my knee's shaking from all the pain, he picks me up and sits down on the bed carefully laying my on his lap. He takes my pants off from my ankles but leaves my boxers on. He rubs gentle circles on my back while whispering soothing words in my ears. After i completely calm down he stands me up and pulls my boxers up, me hissing from the pain as the fabric rubbed against my blistered bottom. I let a single tear fall down and let Zayn wipe it away. He picks me up gently knowing it would be to painful to walk right now and carries me towards my room. He opens the door setting my down on my stomach, he closes the blinds and i fall asleep due to my tired legs and arms.

Zayn's P.O.V

After Liam left for my room Niall and i found out Louis knew that he smoked. I mean he should of had told us what about this kidney!! That could of hurt me, make a mental note call the doctor for a check up. I walk into the living room to see Louis standing in the corner where I left him and Niall in the kitchen making dinner. I sat down on the sofa settling myself before i call Lou over, "Louis come here". He slowly turns around tear stains over his cheeks from crying, he walks over to me and I pull him over my lap. Im never one to give a lecture during a spanking cause i leave that to Niall but this was serious so i began, "You realize not telling us that Liam smoked not only got you in trouble but could of hurt Liam. I mean he could've damaged his kidney for god sakes!" I quickly send the first smack on his right cheek. He stays throng not letting out a sound, well I'll have that changed soon. I quickly land many painful smacks all over his bum, sit spots, and upper thighs . After about 35 he begins to cry out,"Zayn im really sorry p-SMACK please s-stop" he sobs out. "5 more bud" I whisper and land them quickly down on him. He cries out in pain and i left him up letting him grip my shirt in his hands. I rub gentle circles on his back as he whispers 'Sorry' over and over into my chest.

When he finally cried himself all out i stand him up ,"Why don't you go help Niall made dinner" He nods and walks into the kitchen. I smile and stand up to go see my family make dinner. I walk into the kitchen to see Louis storing the rice and Niall chopping up some veggies. I sit down and lay my head on my arms looking at them work, man this day has been tiring but this just made it all better.

A/N: ok 1 more request after this and you guys can send me some ideas. Hopefully the next chapter will be up tonight , no promises