Tantrums are forbidden

Parvati P.O.V

The boys dragged me out of the house once more to go to the store. I was not the best day considering i got no sleep, and i am cranky as fuck. To go to the store i threw my hair into a bun then threw a beanie over it so i looked like a guy. Now Harry and Liam were teasing me and wouldn't just shut up, "OH MY GOD JUST SHUT UP ALL READY" I screamed. "Strike one" Zayn said to me, I rolled my eyes, "Not my fault these guys don't know when to shut their traps" I stated leaning back into the seat, "Strike two". I huffed and kept my trap shut for the rest of the ride.

When we got to the store i took my time getting out of the car and stretching when I got out. The boys sighed in annoyance just wanting to get this over with. I followed them into the market and we were each assigned a list of food to get, my partner was Niall. Well this should be real interesting if you ask me.I followed him not lifting a pinky to help him, I don't even know half of the things we got. I just kept walking by his side till we got to the candy lane. I ran down and searched all the candies, "Niall can i get one?Plleeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee" I begged hoping he would give in. He shook his head no, I stomped my foot, "I want one now" I commanded, "I already told you no and it stands at no". I smirked and yelled, "I WANT ONE NOOOOOWWWWWW" I smirked, knowing everyone was looking at us. Niall looked at me, "Strike 3" he said and i gulped.

We went on collecting the food we needed then we quickly paid for it, waiting in the car for the others. We staid silent for a good 10 minutes until everyone entered and piled into their seats. The only sound was Harry and Louis chatting about some football game. We ended up getting caught in traffic, my bum was really thankful for that. It took about 15 minutes until we were in the familiar neighborhood. I felt a shiver of fear run up and down my spine like ants that found a picnic basket full of goodies.

When we pulled up to the flat we took the groceries inside and put them down. Everyone started putting things away except for Niall and i. Instead he pulled me up to his room and set me in the corner. I stood there not daring to move a muscle, it took him 10 minutes until i heard him call me, "Parvati come here" he said to me. I turned around slowly and walked towards him. When I was in arms reach he laid me over his lap and began to pepper my bum with hard spanks.

SMACK SMACK, he finally reached thirty and i was sniffling. In a second i felt my jeans being pulled down, "No Niall please! I'll be good i promise!" I begged, "I know you'll be sorry" he stated before adding more pain to my bum every second. He kept going on and by 50 I couldn't help but scream, i screamed my little lungs out until i couldn't speak. He stopped at 55 and i sighed in relief thinking my punishment was over. I was soon hitting his legs when i felt my Boxers being pulled down, by then i couldn't speak, couldn't cry, i just gave in when he started spanking my naked bum. He kept spanking and by 20 on the bare i went limp, i think he noticed and gave me ten more on my sit spot.

He carefully picked me up and pulled up my boxers and jeans, me wincing at the fabric contact with my freshly beaten end bum. He sat me on my lap and asked me, "Do you know why I went so hard on you?", i shook my head no. I thought I would get a few simple slaps to my bum and not feel a thing afterwards. "What would you have done if a whole bunch of girls crowed me and you got hurt?" He asked me again and I shrugged. He sighed and picked me up standing me up, he pulled me down to the kitchen and everyone looked at me harry asked me something but i couldn't reply. My throat was sore from all the screaming, i just shook my head and helped Zayn with lunch.

A/N: Sorry but i have school and stuff