Wet clothes

Parvati's P.O.V

I woke up the next day and got dressed into some blue skinny jeans and black tank top. I made my way to Zayn and Niall's room and opened it up to see them passed out. Zayn was on top so Niall due to his beaten bottom. I smiled at how cute the couple were no matter what happened. I walked over to Zayn and began tapping his back, he moved and woke up sending me a glare. "What the hell do you want?" He asked me rudely, jeez ,"We'll I was going to make us all breakfast and ask what you want but now im going out" I said and left his room walking to the front door. I put my converse on and was about to walk out the door until i felt someone grab my wrist, i looked up to see Zayn ,"Where do you think you're going?" I rolled my eyes and yanked my wrist out of his grip and walked out the door. I began to walk around until i saw a boy, around my age all alone playing guitar . I walked over to him and sat down when he finished i smiled at him,"You're pretty good. Im Parvati" . He looked at me and I saw a slap mark on his face,"Jake" he mumbled. I gave him a hug which surprised him,"Wanna go to Starbucks?" He nodded yes so we made our way there. We ordered our drinks and sat down at a table and just started talking to him, he seemed really nice.

After about 2 hours of talking to him, I realized we had some things in common. I told him i had to leave so we switched numbers and i made my way home to a -probably angry- family. When I walked up to the door i opened it up and saw Harry, Louis, Liam, and Niall sitting on the couch. Of course no matter how close Zayn and I are he won't care that much about me. I walked in, took my shoes off, and sat on the couch next to Louis. He wrapped me in a hug and Niall began to talk about yesterday."Parti about yesterday..." Niall began ,"I used to cut, i don't anymore. Dont worry about it please" he nodded and we changed the subject to video games. I got up and walked into the kitchen with Harry and Liam behind me. I shrugged it off until i felt water hitting me i stood there shocked until they finished. They broke down laughing so i filled two glasses of water up and poured it on them. "PARVATI HORAN MALIK" i heard someone yell, I turned to see Zayn looking at me shocked.i looked away and put the cups down walking into the living room with Zayn yelling at me. "Why are you 3 wet!" Niall asked us i pointed to the water guns the boys had in their hands.

I was about to walk upstairs until Zayn pulled me into the kitchen. He slammed me down into a hard wooden chair and walked away. A moment later he came back with Liam and Harry slamming them into 2 chairs next to me. "What the hell happened Parvati!!!" Liam and Harry coward back while i stood my ground. I learned from my past families to not show I'm scared and im not about to start now. "So are you saying this is all my fault?" I asked him looking him in the eyes. "We'll from what I've seen, yes, yes it is" I swear I will rip his head off. He grabbed my bicep and pulled me up sitting down where I had previously been and laid me down on his lap. He was about to start until Liam stopped him ,"We started it!!" He said. Zayn shook us head ,"It's to late, your all getting the same but Parvati is getting more for leaving the house this morning" he then began to pepper my bottom with spanks full strength. SMACK SMACK SMACK i was wiggling, because i was wet AND in skinny jeans it hurt a million times more. By the 20th i was bawling i couldn't take the pain. I tried to get out of his killer death grip on my waist but he wouldn't let go. He kept going until i was yelling,"Zayn stop Please!" I pleaded but he just kept landing smacks all over my wet and burning bum. After a couple more minutes he stopped and stood me up. He gave me a hug before i pushed him away, he sighed and sat me down on the chair. I Screeched before standing up,"Zayn please let me stand!!" I pleaded he shook his head. I sat down my bum burning, i was trying to get comfortable until i heard the a smack.

I looked over to see Liam across Zayns lap, instantly forgetting the pain in my bum i covered my ears. I kept my eyes shut not wanting to see or hear anything. After 4 minutes a began to hear shouts from Liam then they stopped. I opened my eyes to see Liam standing up and Zayn about to sit him down. Zayn gave him a kiss before gently sitting him down, he shut his eyes trying not to show any pain. Liam gave me a look like he was saying sorry, until we heard Harry arguing with Zayn. We looked and saw them having an argument and a moment after a long death stare Harry was pulled over Zayn's lap, his pants and boxers being pulled down. Liam looked at me and I looked at him letting tears spill out of my eyes as i heard the first SMACK on bare skin. After what seemed like forever of smacks and screams Zayn stopped and i stood up. I pulled Liam, with me and gave him and Harry a group hug. I walked out of the kitchen since i didn't want to be near Zayn for any longer and jumped into Louis arms. "I-i hate him" I whispered into Lou's ear, he pulled away and looked me in my teary eyes ,"Aww baby why"

"First he's rude to me, then he's blaming me when he doesn't even hear the story, then he just is ARG so frustrating!"

Louis nodded and began to him me my favorite song terrible thing by mayday parade. I slowly fell asleep in his arms listening to his sweet soft voice. I hope we have a better day soon.

A/N: How was it? Ohhh Parvati is getting quite fed up with Zayn and she has a new friend!