Brother spanking sister

Harry's P.O.V

Zayn and Niall are having their anniversary today so they are going to dinner tonight. They both walked down the stairs and looked so cute. Honestly since me and Louis aren't you know technical brothers, we were adopted, i sorta have a crush on him. He doesn't know because he doesn't love me back and never will sadly.

Liam's P.O.V

I saw my 2 wonderful fathers walk down the stairs, hand in hand. They looked like the perfect couple, like nothing could get between them. They were meant to be and I'm happy that they didn't let anyone's opinions of gay men get between them. I honestly don't care that they are gay. They love each other, why would anyone want to get between that.

Louis's P.O.V

Oh how handsome do my dads look right now, OMG PICTURE TIME!!! I quickly snap a picture and i see them look at me and I smile back, "What? That needed to be documented" I said and they both chuckled, "Ok stand over there so i can get a picture of the perfect couple" I say and they both blush. Oh how i wish that was me and Harry. They go and stand in they place i told them and smile, i quickly snap a picture. "Ok, Liam's in charge. So liam if they act up i give you permission to Spank Parvati. We'll deal with these two if they act up" Zayn informs him and he nods. They both give us each a kiss and when Zayn passes by us he gives us a warning smack and we all blush in embarrassment. They say their goodbyes and tell us Pizza's on the counter before leaving and going off to their date.

Parvati squeals in excitement and we all look at her, before we can ask her what she is going to do she runs off for Dad's room. We all follow her and wonder what she is going to do when she pulls out her laptop. "Parvati, you can't be on your laptop. You're still grounded from it" Liam says firmly, but she brushes him off. She quickly opens it up and signs on to Skype, i hear her call someone and a picture of a girl shows up on the screen. "Hey hoe!" She greets Parvati with and parvati says, "Hey bitch" back. Liam immediately presses end call and takes her laptop from her. She sends him a glare, "Umm i was talking to her" she says sassily, "You cursed and disobeyed me" Liam states and she rolls her eyes.

Liam's P.O.V

Parvati rolled her eyes at me and I set her laptop on the bed and sat down next to her. I pulled how over my lap, ignoring the fact Harry and Louis were here, and gave her 10 Smacks to her bum. I looked at her, "You listen to me tonight got it? Now lets all go it" i say and drag her over to the counter. We each get 2 slices before all sitting down at the table and began to eat. "Soo" Louis says wanting to break the slightly awkward silence. Harry ate his pizza thinking about what he wanted to talk about and well Parvati kept her glare on me. I shrugged it off not wanting to deal with her anymore, i mean it wouldn't be the first time i had to speak my siblings. I had to give Harry one when we were all alone home and Zayn told me i had to deal with him. It wasn't fun for either of us that day, and we sorta had a very Long cuddle after that saying we were both sorry.

After we finished eating we set our plates in the sink and Parvati washed them and put them in the dishwasher. We all sat down on the couch and began to wash some tv. "Harry, shut the fuck up" Parvati groaned and i looked at her, she brushed it off once more and then Harry said kindly back, "Im not doing anything. If i am I'm sorry"

"Well then just move, I hate being anywhere near you." she says rudely and Harry began to cry. Honestly it takes a lot to piss me off but no one makes my brother cry. "PARVATI OVER HERE NOW" I yell and she cowards back into the couch at me tone. I sigh and walk over to her and pull her up from the couch, i sit down where she had been and pull her over my lap. "Parvati, you do not curse in this house. You do not yell. And you do not make people cry, no matter what" I say and land a hard smack to her right cheek SMACK, i land another to her left SMACK. I pull her pants down and begin to pepper her bum with spanks all over her sit spots and upper thighs.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK I land on her sit spots. I gave her around 30 or 35 and stop. I look over at Harry and see a shocked expression on his face, the most I've given anyone was around 15 so this was a big difference. "Harry, i want you to give Parvati 10 more since she hurt you, okay?" I ask him and he shakes his head. I give him the look and he changes his mind quickly. I stand her up and see her extremely red eyes with years streaming down her cheeks, i suddenly fell guilty but i can't back down. Harry leans her over his lap and land 10 Hard smacks to her cheeks. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. She cries out and he instantly brings her up for a hug. I sigh and hug her to and notice Louis sitting on the couch with a unreadably expression. I motion him to come over and he does and comfort her.

She finally calms down after 10 minutes and refuses to talk to any of us. When dad and daddy come home they greet us and give us all a hug and send us off to bed. Zayn stops me and ask me, "What happened to Parvati?" I look down at my shoes and explain what happened all night. Zayn nods and sends me off to bed while he follows Niall into their room. I quickly take off my shirt and pants and lay in bed. I slowly fall into sleep as i hear the rustling leaves from outside....