Liar liar, but her pants aren't on fire?

3rd POV
Parvati had finished her test, minutes before the bell rang. Her eyes were looking at the ceiling and then something Caught her eye, she was reading a poster when suddenly her teacher slammed their ruler against her desk everyone jumped and looked up, at the teacher and Parvati. "Mrs.Horan, I can't believe your cheating! Your the smartest child in this classroom and your looking at another students test? I'm disappointed in you." He said, picking the test up and ripping it in half and threw it away.

Parvati went threw the day, just staring down at her desk threw each class. She knew the teacher had called her parents, hoping they would believe her when she said she didn't cheat. Parvati tapped her foot nervously before standing up as the bell rang and rushing out the door. She rushed home, making it there in record time.

Zayn heard the door open and he stood up, seeing the white hair flash threw the door way. "Parvati Malik Horan!" He yelled, Parvati wincing and slowly walking to the door and looking at Zayn. "Yes dad?" She whispered, looking up at him. Zayn shook his head and gripped her forearm, sitting down and pulling Parvati right across his lap. "Cheating? I can't believe you!" He began to land sharp slaps to her bum, mentally imagining her bum should be. "I didn't!" Parvati Screeched, squirming and fighting Zayn more then she ever did. Zayn ignored it and continued to redden her bum before pulling Parvati up into his arms.

Parvati pushed Zayn away and ran upstairs, not a single tear had fallen threw out the spanking. She curled up on bed and fell asleep, her stomach empty and her bum in absolute pain.

After about a week with Parvati ignoring Zayn he pulled her into his lap. "Baby girl?" He whispered, Parvati staring off into space. "Baby what's wrong?" He asked, sighing softly. "I didn't cheat," she whispered, looking away from Zayn And at the floor. Zayn furrowed his eyebrows and just nodded slowly, Parvati would always tell the truth after a week. "Daddy, I didn't." She whimpered, leaning into him. Zayn instantly felt guilty and just held Parvati close to him, rocking her to sleep.

Zayn brought Parvati upstairs and laid her in bed, tucking her in and kissing the top of her head. Zayn took a deep a Breath and walked to his room. He saw Niall and walked over to him. "Nini? Spank me." He muttered, blushing deeply. Niall was caught off guard, looking up at Zayn with raised eyebrows. "Why?" He asked confused. "I spanked Parvati wrongly." He laid himself over Niall's lap. Niall sighed, this wasn't the first time this happened. He's spanked one of the boys wrongly and he himself got spanked by Zayn.

Niall rubbed Zayn's bum and removed both Zayn's shorts and boxers, throwing them in a corner. Zayn and him had made a punishment for this, they had hoped it wouldn't be used often and so far it hasn't. Niall rubbed Zayn's bum gently before pulling his hand back, it coming down onto Zayn's bottom with a loud SMACK. He saw a very visible, red mark appear on Zayn's bum. He continued to land down the hard smacks down, Zayn making little noise each time.

After Niall reached fifty he stopped and rubbed Zayn'd bottom roughly, Zayn whimpered and tried to move away. Niall sighed and let Zayn up, kissing his cheek. "Sleepy time." He whispered, laying down in bed with Zayn cuddled into his chest. They both fell asleep easily that night, neither feeling guilty but happy to have one another.

A/N:sorry haven't been updating, and I probably won't. Life's just really hard at the moment