Fun, fun, fun

Niall awoke in the morning with an extremely sore bum and the plug still keeping him steer had out. "Zayn!" He whined, kicking Zayn's shin. "Get the plug out." Zayn opened his eyes and sat up, looking at Niall confused for a second before shaking his head. "Pull some boxers on, we have to get up today, and wake Parti and Lou up." He muttered, standing up and pulling some boxers on. Niall groaned and stood up, grimacing as he moved around and pulled his boxers on. Zayn fortunately picked Niall up and yelled for everyone to wake up. Zayn set Niall down on the couch and watched everyone come downstairs. "Morning daddies." Parvati mumbled, falling onto the couch next to Niall and cuddling into him. "Bus will be here in five Par and Lou, so be ready." Zayn stated and clapped his hands together before patting Harry's and Liam's backs and walked to the kitchen. Parvati an Louis went to the door an sighed. "Bye everyone!" They yelled before leaving.
Niall closed his eyes and hummed softly, curling into a ball and sighing. "Zaynie!" Niall whined. He sat up and held his lower region before Zayn came back with some water. Zayn sat down next to Niall and they talked for awhile.
The Rest of the day was pretty normal, four of then having fun and playing some video games.

A/N:I have no idea what else to write!But I wrote something! Please give me many ideas