Who's not in trouble? Oh yeah Zayn.

A week later Parvati and Louis were back home and everyone was happy they were. Zayn had taken the plug out of Niall and after getting in trouble once more, it ended up in sex and Niall with a plug up his bum. Everyone woke up and got downstairs into the kitchen where Harry was making breakfast. Harry set the table with a grin as everyone croweded the table. Everyone dug in, eating all of the wonderful food on their pplates. "This is fantastic Haz!" Parvati grinned, everyone else agreeing. Niall sat at the table, eating with a blush.

When they finished they put their dishes in the sink to be done later and went into the living room to watch a movie. The day would be kinda of busy, Zayn had a friend coming over and was kicking everyone out of the house and Niall decideed on the mall.
Zayn sat next to Niall with a smirk, all the kids curling up on the floor and cuddling eachother.The movie played, Liam's favorite of course which was toy story. In the middle of the movie Zayn stuck his hand down Niall's pants and held the plug, Niall shivering and trying to get Zayn's hand away and out of his pants. The only thing it did was make Niall moan, since he had pulled the plug out and Zayn had pushed it back in. Niall blushed deeply and hid his face, the kids hadnt heard it. Zayn pulled the plug out and conitnued to push it back in and out. Niall moaning and groaning softly.
Louis glanced back at Niall with a strange look. "Does your bum hurt that much?" He chuckled, turning back to watch the movie. Zayn pushed the plug back in deep before taking his hand out of Niall's pants and humming, looking at the time. "Okay! Everyone, leave!" He stated, the movie hacing already ended. Niall made a face and pouted up at Zayn, wanting the plug out. Zayn just smirked back at him and pushed him, and the kids out of the house. Niall bit his lip and sat in the drivers seat, groaning when he did. He started the car up as the kids pilled in he drove off.
Niall turned thew music up, Katy perry's song "Roar" Playing on the radio. "I got the eye of a tiger!" Parvati and Louis both sang loudly. Eventually everyone joining in. Niall pulled up to the mall and turned the car off, everyone getting up and they all walked in. Niall knew he wouldnt be able to walk around all day with the plug inside of him. They walked around for a few hours, Parvati and Louis both had an arm full of bags. They both loved shopping if they were at the right store.
Niall whimpered softly and pulled everyone towards the bathroom. " have to go to the bathroom, stay here and wait for me." They all nodded, though none of them were paying attention. Niall rushed inside the bathroom and into a stall, pulling his pants and boxers down just below his bum. He squeezed his eyes shut as his fingers got a grip on the plug and gently tugged it, trying to go slow he wouldnt make a noise. He gave it a small tug and it came out with a 'pop'. He sighed in relief and pulled his pants and boxers up, putting the plug in his pocket.
Meanwhile, outside the bathroom Parvati and Louis had wandered off, becoming bored and just wanting to go somewhere less boring. Harry and Liam watched Parvati and Louis leave and so they thought Niallo had let them roam around alone so they left the spot they were at and dissapeared into a store.
Niall walked out after he had washed his hands and was shocked when he didnt see Parvtai, Louis, Liam, or Harry. He became nercous, dreading to call Zayn. He looked around the mall for thirty minute, trying to find them but he couldnt. He hesitantly called Zayn's number, butterflies erupting in his stomach. Zayn answered, his friend having already left. "Hey Nini, how's everything?" Zayn hummed. "I lost the kids Z-zayn." He said, Zayn blowing up and hurriedly driving there with out even being asked.
Zayn arrived and gripped Niall's hand, dragging him around the mall, finding each of the kids in about an hour and a half. He got them all in the car, Niall driving the other one with ParvatI and Louis.
In Zayn's car, he was lecturing Liam and Harry for wandering off without permission. Niall's car was silent, the two in the back knowing exactly what they had done wrong.The car ride was awfully short and everyone was in the house in just a few minutes, Zayn slamming the door behind him. "Liam and Parvati, you're going over Niall's lap. Louis and Harry, you're stuck with me." He muttered and sat on the couch, pulling Louis over his lap while Niall pulled Liam over his. Harry and Parvati both went to a corner and dreaded their punishment that was going to come, but sadly until then they had to listen to Louis' and Liam's. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK The came down quick and hard onto Liam's and Louis' bums. Neither Niall and Zayn showing them mercy as they kept in beat with eachother. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK, after thirty both boy swere crying and they were let up.
They each recieved a hug and were then sent off to the corner, they switched places with Parvati and Harry. Zayn and Niall gave Parvati and Harry their well deserved punishments and cuddled all four of them.
Zayn and Niall put each one to bed, kissing their cheeks and tucking them in before going to their own bedroom.
Zayn closed and locked the door behind Niall and crossed his arms. "Niall James, I cant believe you would just leave them! I get you had to use your bladder but you know they wonder off!" He began to the lecture. "You're punishment is going to be the same as their's, only you're getting bare. Undress fully and bend over the bed, now." Zayn barked his orders. Niall whimpered and did as he was told, undressing and laying himself on the edge of the bed. Zayn gasped quietly when he saw the plug was missing and he shook his head. "I cant believe you disobeyed me Niall." He went over to the dresser and picked up the hair brush.
Niall whimpered and squeezed his eyes shut, bracing himself for the impact of Zayn's hand, but was caught of guard when he felt something much more worse and it contained much more force and sting. He glanced back and eyes widened when he saw Zayn holding the brush. "Zayn im sorry!" He cried, "Please use your hand." Zayn ignored Niall's pleads and landed 34 more sharp, painful smacks onto Niall's bum.
Zayn rubbed Niall's bum before going to his closet and standing on his tippy toes. He got out a box and picked out the biggest plug they had and lubed it up. He put the box back where it was before walking over to Niall, bending down and pressing a kiss to each cheek which made Niall shiver. Zayn clicked his tongue when he saw how tight Niall was. "My poor baby, this is going to hurt." Niall whimpered when he felt the tip of the plug enter his tight hole. Zayn roughly pushed it in as far as he could before smacking Niall's bum, surely pushing it in further. Niall groaned and looked up at Zayn with a pout, Zayn chuckling softly and picking Niall up. "You're fine, plus. If you would've kept it in maybe i would have gone easier." He pecked Niall's cheek and gently laid him under the covers so Niall was on his side. Zayn slipped into bed next to him and wrapped his arm's around Niall, pulling him close as he spooned Niall. Niall sighed softly, a small smile on his face as he mumbled. "Love you Zayn." and he fell asleep. Zayn smiled, closing his eyes, "Love you too Nialler." He whispered, listening to Niall's soft breathing before falling asleep, a smile on his face too.
In the morning Niall woke up and whimpered, sitting up and hissing when he did. Zayn woke up fromt he noise and looked up at Niall, a smirk hiding behind his smile. "Hey baby, how'd you sleep?" He hummed, hugging Niall. "P-please take the plug out." He mumbled, looking into Zayn's eyes. Zayn thought about it before nodding and pulling Niall over his lap. Niall's bum was still cleary red. He knew everyone except for him would be sitting on a pillow for breakfast and the thought just made him shake his head. Zayn's hand squeezed Niall's bum making Niall squel and tell him to stop. "Awe, poor Nini." Zayn chuckled, giving Niall's bum a sharp slap before slowly pulling the plug out with a smirk spread across his face. Niall sighed in relief, a small moan escaping his lips. Zayn held the plug in front of Niall's mouth. "Suck it." He ordered, Niall doing so obediently. Zayn smirked and let go of the plug as NIall sucked on it, slapping Niall's bum a few times before letting him up. "Okay, now get dressed babe."