Our past.

Jamie's pov.

Eddie's apartment caught on fire last night. She didn't want to go although, I think she did. We mostly sat on the couch last night, cuddling with each other. She avoided my cuts and bruises, but other than that we just kind of chilled. She made a huge damp spot on my shirt from crying last night. I don't mind though. And all that leads to now. I'm currently laying on the bed in my boxers, and Eddie is lying right beside me topless. I lift the covers up to make sure she's wearing something, and she is. I look at her in awe as she looks so peaceful when she sleeps. Soon, she opens her big blue eyes as she reaches her arms above her head to stretch. "Good morning beautiful." I say as I run my finger through her blond hair shimmering in the sunlight. She smiles warmly at me. "What time is it?" She asks as she rolls over exposing her full back. She quickly pulls the blanket around her, as it is cool in my apartment. I grab my phone, and quickly turn it on to check the time. " 8:45" I tell her. He shivers under the blanket as I pull some of the blanket over myself. "It's not to late."  She tells me. "We should stay and cuddle until 9." I agree, and quickly move closer to her wrapping my arm around her bare waist.

she sighs deeply, letting every inch of breath escape her lungs. i'm immediately engulfed in her scent of vanilla bean, and lavender. "You're so warm." she mumbles beneath the covers. I chuckle under my breath as I  move closer to her. "We should go somewhere." She suggests. "That sounds nice." I say. "do you feel good enough to?" She asks me. "Yeah, I feel fine." she mumbles something under her breath.  We lay there cuddling for a while before I roll around to look at the clock on the stove in the kitchen.  *8:56* dang, has it been that long? I sit up, and grab my shirt from the floor. "Jamie! It's COOLDDD!" she complains. "Come on penguin." I said. "It's almost nine already?" She groans. "Five more minutes?" I was tempted as hell to get right back in that bed with her, but i didn't. "Plleeaaaaseeee jamiieeeeee?" she insists. "No babe, We should get up." she grunts as she raises up. she looks at me with her hair all messy, and her face puffy from sleeping. "I hate you so much, y'now that?" she tells me. "But you can't live without me." she rolls her eyes, and quickly grabs her robe from the floor. dang, she's such a turn on. "you make the coffee, I'm gonna hop into the shower real quick." she says as she walks over to the dresser. "I've gotta go to the laundry mat tomorrow." she says as she grabs some clothes from my drawer. "Why my clothes?" I ask her. "look in my drawer." She gestures to her drawer at the top of my dresser. i walk over to it, and open it. all it had was a pair of socks. "Oh." i say. "Yeah." she cracks the bathroom door, and begins taking of her robe. "Uh, eddie... the bathroom door is cracked." i point out.

"I know." she says. "well, then why don't you close it?" "because I don't want to." I'm almost certain she did that to tempt me to go in with her, but I'm not going to. After finding some pants, I swiftly open the bedroom door, and walked to the kitchen to make coffee. Maybe I should make pancakes? I mean.. we have way to many omletes. After thinking about it for a moment, I walk back into the bedroom, and knocked on the bathroom door. Our apartment has 2 bathrooms. Don't ask. I hear Eddie turn on the the water, and grab a towel from the towel rack. "Yeah?" She says as she opens the shower curtain. "Would you rather have pancakes than omelets?" I ask. "That sounds lovely." She says sweetly. She scoots right past me, into the bedroom. "Shit, I forgot my robe." She mutters. She quickly runs back to the bedroom, and grabs her robe off the floor. I swiftly walk back to the kitchen, and turn on the coffee pot so It can be warmed up when Eddie gets out. Ugh I miss work so much. But, I also like having time with Eddie. I sigh, and turn on the foset, filling the water thing. I stand there for a bit, contemplating where we should go today. Soon, I hear Eddie's light footsteps on the hard floor. "Is that coffee done yet?" She asks me. "Not yet." I say. I put the water into the coffee pot, and I turn it on. Eddie shivers when she sits down on the stool. She quickly gets up, and comes around to me. She wraps my arms around her, making me keep her warm.