Fresh and clean.

Jamie's pov

After I take a nice, long, hot shower, I hop out and quickly towel off. I grab my shirt, and slide it on my nice clean chest. Then, I grab my comb, and comb my soggy hair. I swiftly open the bathroom door and toss my clothes into the dirty laundry basket. I confidently walk over to the sofa, and plop all of my weight down onto it. "You smell nice." Eddie says as she sniffs the air. I immediately grin in delight. "Why, thank you." I say playfully. She stares into my eyes for a while, I can't bring myself to look away from her beautiful blue eyes. She leans in closer to me, and gently presses her lips on mine. I quickly kiss back, putting her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. I pull away, and look at her in delight. She immediately blushes and turns away. I get up off of the sofa, and go to my bedroom. "Goodnight Eddie." I say as I walk into my room. " Goodnight Jamie." She says confidently. I quickly shut the door, and climb into my bed. I cuddle the soft fluffy blanket on my bed for a while until I fall asleep.

Eddie's Pov.

Goodnight? Now? Why now? We were just getting started. I intensely sigh, letting every ounce of breath escape out of my lungs. I get up off of the sofa, and grab the soft fuzzy blanket I adore. I sit back down on the sofa, spreading the blanket evenly over my legs and feet. I look at the clock over the stove. 11:27 it reads. Why so early? I grab the remote from the coffee table , and switch on the tv. I shuffle through multiple moves and tv shows until I finally decide not to watch tv. Soon enough, I hear Jamie get out of his bed, and open his bedroom door. He peeps his head out, making eye contact with me. I smile. He's so hot when his eyes are puffy from sleep. I sit up, leaving space for him to join me. He slowly walks out of his bedroom, sliding his feet across the floor. She rubs his eyes as he plops down next to me. " Tired?" I ask sweetly. " A little." He says as he stretches his arm around me. I lean closer to him, resting my forehead oh his. He grabs my hand and intertwines his fingers in mine.

He gently reaches up and kisses my forehead. I could live for this feeling. I stay still, taking in every little bit of this moment as I can. He leans in closer, with is chest on Mine. I'm immediately ingufled in his smell. I put my hands on his chest, feeling his soft shirt over his hard abs. He smiles as I look into his sparkling eyes. I lay my head on his shoulder,wrapping my arms around him to form a hug. He immediately hugs me back, leaning his head on my shoulder. We sit there for a while, ingufled in each other's scent. I pull away and gently press my lips on his. He immediately kisses back. I wrap my arms around him to deepen the kiss. I straddle him with my arms around him. I kiss him harder, with more passion. He licks my bottom lip for entrance. I hesitantly grant it. He slowly slips his tongue into my mouth, winning dominance immediately. Am I ready to do this? He wraps his arms around my waist, clasping his fingers together to get a good grip. I pull away and nussle close to him. I feel him getting turned on at this point. Oh god, am I ready? I grow nervous as I kiss him with passion. Oh god this feels so good.

Jamie's pov.

I don't want to rush anything, even though this feels so right. I try to hide that in turned on, but it makes it's way right next to her leg. Just my goddamn luck. I think as I slip my tongue into her mouth. I pull away and get up off of the sofa. I walk to my bedroom And close the door. I yell goodnight to her as I climb into my bed for the second time tonight.