What can I say, I'm a foodie.

Jamie's p.o.v.

As I look over, Eddie has fallen asleep eating her takeout, chewing softly here and there. I can't help but giggle at the sight of this. I go over to my fridge and grab a beer from the bottom shelf. Where's my bottle opener? I think to myself as I rummage through the kitchen drawers. Ah fuck it. I grab a fork from the silverware drawer and spin it around so the handle is pointing tawords the bottle's lid. I slide the fork under the cap, forcing it to pop off with such force. "Aww yeah!" I yell aloud. Oops. My yelling didn't seem to wake her. I set my bottle down on the counter and walk over to where Eddie is.

I grab her takeout box from her hand and set it down on the coffee table in front of her. She immediately wakes up wondering where her food is. She grabs it and turns on the tv. She switches the tv to Netflix and starts watching panokio. " Wow, what a movie selection you've made." I say jokingly. " I didn't feel like searching through, so I just clicked on the nearest thing that looked interesting." " Ah.. okay..." I say walking over to the counter grabbing my drink and taking a swig. "Hey, where'd you get that?" She asks squinting her eyes at me.
"The fridge." I say whilst pressing my lips on the bottle. She gets up from watching panokio, comes over to the fridge and grabs a beer from the bottom shelf. She then finds my bottle opener on the side of my fridge and opens her bottle.

"How'd you find that?" I ask her whilst leaning on the counter. "Uhm... everyone keeps their bottle opener on the fridge." She says as she takes a swig of her drink. She gently puts the magnet back up onto the side of the fridge. With soft gracefull steps, she walks over to the couch and plops down onto it. I can't help but stare at how beautiful she is, even when she's wearing sweats. " You know you fell asleep while eating your 4th serving of egg noodles right?" I say whilst laughing a little. She turns tawords me with squinty eyes. " what can I say, I'm a foodie." She says as she turns her head back to the tv. I smile uncontrollably, I knew she would say that. She eventually falls asleep during the movie. I grab a blanket from my room and gently place it over her cold skin. I turn off the tv and place her food on the coffee table in front of her. " Goodnight Eddie." I whisper. Wishing I could just cuddle her close. After gazing at her beauty, I walk over to the kitchen and turn off the main light, leaving the side light so she can see. I go to my bathroom and start getting ready for bed. I look at the clock next to the mirror. 12:47. I wash my face and brush my teeth before getting into the soft, smooth covers on my bed. Secretly hoping Eddie would wake up and climb into my bed with me. Although, those chances are slim.