Hidden Sparks

Eddie's P.O.V.

After Holding me for a while, Jamie asks me if I would like to Stay at his place. I look up at him, my eyes all red from crying. His eyes sparkling like diamonds. I smile uncontrollably. "So, That's a Yes?" He asks me playfully. I nod my head and lie it back down on his chest. he wraps his arms around me, Securing me in his grip. I feel so safe around Jamie. He makes me feel loved. Finally after a few more minutes of holding each other, I pull away and grab my shoes. "Aren't you going to get anything?" He asks me. "No.. I'll come back tomorrow after work and grab some stuff." I explain. He doesn't question. He begins to walk towards the door, locking it behind him. "I thought my door was destroyed." I say confused. "No, He used a credit card to unlock the door. Then he kicked it open to intimidate you." 'Ah.. I see" That's odd, I was Sure that he broke my damn door. After we lock up, he wraps his arm around my shoulder Squeezing slightly, Making me feel secure.

We walk down the steps that lead to the sidewalk and I slip into the passenger seat of his Toyota. He closes the passenger side door once I get in, and proceeds to walk to the Driver side. "I'm sorry this happened Eddie." He says to me concernedly. "It wasn't Your fault. it wasn't anyone's fault but Jake's." I say reassuring him. He looks at me with a warm smile. I can't help but gaze into his sparkling eyes. It's like a galaxy in those things. After a while of gazing at each other, he puts his car in reverse and backs out of his parking spot.
I gaze out of the window of his car. Looking at all the buildings and shrubs as we drive by. "The sunset is beautiful." I say to break the silence. "Yeah.. almost as beautiful as you are." He says as he smiles uncontrollably. I'm taken aback by that statment. Although, I'm pretty sure he said that to make me feel better.

Jamie's P.O.V.

Almost as beautiful as you are? Come on Raegan, you can do much better than that. Plus, I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship with Eddie.. I mean... Boyfriend Girlfriend relationship. Ugh.. I hate myself so much right now. Eddie gazes out the window with a smile on her face. Huh.. maybe I didn't screw up after all. As we pull up to my apartment building , Eddie looks at me and smiles. What is she smiling at? I think to myself as I put my Toyota into park. Eddie gets out and walks up the stairs leading to my floor. " Hey! Wait up!" I yell playfully as I run to the stairs, skipping some here and there.

As we reach the floor that my apartment is on, we walk down the hallway in silence. Should I break the silence? Nah... we're almost there. I think to myself as we reach my apartment door. I pull out my keys and find the one that goes to it. I slide it in and turn until the door unlocks. I open the door letting Eddie go in first before me. Closing it and locking it behind me. " Here we are." I say hoping she likes it. "Nice place ya got here Raegan." She says playfully " Thanks, I rented it myself." I say whilst smiling. " You got any food Raegan?" She asks whilst looking through the cubbords. "Uhm.. if you like old canned food that have been there for months, then yeah."I say whilst crashing on my couch. " what bout ordering some Chinese?" I look over at her and smile. " Sure, if they deliver it right to our door." " Yay!" She yells. Throwing her hands up in the air.

She grabs my phone and dials the Chinese places number from heart. I hear an Asian lady answer. "Yes, I would like to order 4 servings of egg noodles, some sweet and sour chicken, 6 egg rolls. Oh. And Make that 3 servings of sweet and sour chicken." I hear the lady ask if that is all. " Oh.. And 2 extra servings of egg noodles." She holds the phone's microphone and asks what I want to eat. Taken aback, I ask her if she's going to eat all of that food. "Of course I am, who do you think was going to eat all of this food." She says smirking. I tell her what I want and she goes back to telling the lady to add 3 more servings to this and 2 more servings to that. Finally Eddie gives the lady my address and hangs up. " How much?" " uhm.. I was hoping we could split the payment.... because it came up to 84.95" honestly, I figured it would come up to a hundred, but I insist on paying. After what Happend with jake, she deserves it.

Eddie agrees and sits next to me on the couch. Damn, she looks so hot in those sweats. How does she do it? As we wait for our food to arrive, Eddie slowly moves closer to me. I turn Towards her, leaning in closer " Jamie.." She whispers. " I don't know what I would do without you." I lean in closer, resting my forehead on hers. " I don't either." I say jokingly. She playfully punches me on the arm and sits with her back against the arm of the couch. "Jamie, the reason I cancled my date last week was because..." Just then we hear a knock on the door. " That must be our food." I say as I get up to check it. I am greeted by a middle aged Asian man carrying 6 large bags of food. " how much?" I ask the man " eighty four, ninty five." He says as she puts the bags down.

I grab my wallet from my back pocket and pay the man. "Tank you" he says as he walks down the hallway towards the stairs. I grab the bags, setting them just inside the door so I can shut it. Eddie's face lights up when she sees her 3 bags of food. "About time!" She says grabbing 3 bags off the floor and setting them onto the island. She opens the bags one by one pulling out every item delicately. " You treat your food better than you treat yourself." I say smiling. She laughs as she takes out the last item of her order.

Hey guys :] I hope you enjoyed! This chapter was by far my favorite chapter to write so far :> leave a suggestion in the comments section. Telling me what you would like to happen next :^] anyways, thank you for reading <3 <3

-Abby