Food First

Jamie's Pov.

I wake up pretty early for a Saturday. I swiftly get up out of my bed, and head tawords the kitchen. I look over to see Eddie curled up into a ball, with the fuzzy blue blanket I gave her. I take a moment to take in how peaceful she looks. I walk over to the stove, and turn on the burner. The clicking sound on my gas stove must've woke her up. I see out of the corner of my eye, her arms raising above her head. I turn to watch her stretch, as I grab some eggs from the fridge. She sits up, and rubs her eyes. " What time is it?" She asks as she curls back up into a ball. " 7:47" I say as I walk over to the stove. She grunts in annoyance that she's up this early on a Saturday. Soon enough, my pan is hot enough to fry our omelets on. I crack 2 eggs into a bowl, and whisk thoroughly. I pour the eggs into the pan, and let it sit for a moment before adding the cheese.

Eddie's Pov.

I sit there curled up in my nice, soft, fuzzy blanket, as Jamie is making us some breakfast. I'm quite surprised at how early I've woken up. On the bright side, I'm getting breakfast. I glance over to see Jamie smiling at how comfy I look. "You can join me if you want." I say as I make room for him to sit next to me. He stops for a moment, before turning the stove off, and putting his omelet on a plate. "Well?" I say as I open up my fuzzy blanket. " He turns and smirks at me as he lays his plate down onto the table. He walks over, and sits down on the sofa next to me. I inch closer to him as he pulls me in to cuddle. "How are we gonna tell the boss?" I say is I am ingufled in his smell. "We can play it by ear." He replies hesitantly. " Well, we aren't officially dating yet. So.... We don't really need to... Right?" I say as I raise my head up from his chest. He looks at me in awe. " I guess not." We cuddle in silence, watching the snow fall to the pavement of new york. I sit there taking In every moment I can.

He leans down to kiss my forehead. I shiver as the cold air hits my shoulder. I look over at the clock on the stove. 8:09 it reads. I sit up, pressing my lips firmly onto his, he kissed back, I slip my tongue into his mouth, winning dominance. He picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I kiss him harder, running my fingers through his soft brown hair. He sits me down on the counter, running his hands lower, and lower down my waist. I grab his hands, and guide them closer to my hips. He pulls away for a moment. "We can go slower if you want." He says as he takes his hands off of me. I pull his hands back on my hips, and guide them to my ass. " That's okay." I say as I bring my face closer to his. He gently plants a kiss on my cheek as he turns around and grabs his omlete. " We should eat first." He says jokingly. " I smile as he hands me the omelet. I grab a fork from the drying rack, and sit down on a stool. I begin eating the omelet as Jamie is making more for himself.