Breakfast

Eddie's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sound of Jamie's alarm going off. What time is it? I think to myself as I lie there trying to ignore it. I hear Jamie roll over and hit the snooze button with force. I pretend to be asleep as he walks out of his bedroom tawords the living room where I am. I see him out of the corner of my eye pick something up off of the ground and walk tawords the bathroom. I lay there waiting for him to finish his shower. I listen closely, hearing him humming and singing. I can't help but giggle. I reach my arm outside of my fuzzy blanket he gave me to grab my egg noodles from the coffee table. Just as my hand reaches out, I'm shocked with cold air. I quickly grab the noodles and place my hand back under the blanket. I cover my head whilst shoving noodles into my mouth. oh my god this this is so damn good. I think to myself as I shove more noodles into my mouth.

Just then, Jamie comes out of the bathroom and walks tawords me.
"You awake?" He says as he pulls the blanket off of my cold face.i quickly begin to shiver, and curl up into a ball. He smiles warmly at my shivering body. He walks over to his bedroom, and comes out with a big thick blanket. He wraps the blanket around me. I look at him lovingly as he walks over to the kitchen, grabbing a pan from the cabinet and placing it gently on the stove. "Want some breakfast after your breakfast?" He says smiling. "Sure." I say with noodles in my mouth. He giggles as he opens the fridge looking for some eggs. I quietly sit there as he cooks us breakfast. Smells so good. I turn around and face the coffee table. I turn to look at the time on the stove. 6:46. I slowly get up off the couch, still with two blankets wrapped around me like a tortilla. "You look like a burrito." He says while chuckling. " I feel like a burrito." I say smiling. I walk over and sit down on a stool next to his island.

As I'm waiting for the omelets, I can't help but notice how hot Jamie looks in sweats. There must be something wrong with me, I've never thought a guy is hot in sweats. I look at him up and down wondering if something's wrong with me. Jamie turns around with my omelet on a plate, just as I was checking him out. He looks at me confused and sets the plate down on the counter. He then reaches around and pulls out a fork from the draining rack, handing it to me gently. I grab my fork and wait for him to sit down. He grabs his omelet and sits down in front of me. We both start eating and talking about how we slept. After we're done eating our breakfast, we grab our stuff and head to the precinct.