Chapter # 33

Having practiced everyday, I feel confident well... As long as Hugo's beside me cause... Promise I got used to him being there beside me.

And because of practicing everyday with him I learned a lot of things, I am able to do stunts as well, it's all thanks to Hugo... Well because the first time I was about to do one, I fell on my butt. He encouraged me so much and held me tight whenever we do those hard stunts... Well for me though.

This kind of remind me of the flying Derby trainings. But for me this is way more harder. Every time he taught me he did it easily and did the stunts gracefully and easily, but it seems like he isn't doing his best at all, it seems lifeless but... He still looks amazing. Now it's making me think what will happen if Hugo will suddenly dance with heart.

Oh and... About his father, during Saturday I went at his place for practice and project, I also went there during Sunday making sure that his father won't notice because... Hugo didn't really wanna quit, especially since we started already.

From Monday to Thursday we have been practicing for 6 hours, with breaks of course. Yesterday was Thursday and... We really practiced hard, we went to school early so that we will only practice in the morning and rest in the afternoon so we went to school at 4 am and ended at 9 am, enough to give us a rest.

I decided to sleep early but because of that I was able to wake up at 12 am because I slept at 1 yesterday.

I woke up realising its finally the day, I got out of bed, got my skates, wore my winter clothes and dashed quietly outside to see the stars so alive. I decided to take a walk from the castle to the skating rink of the kingdom. If your telling me that it's dangerous well... It isn't.

When I arrived there I can hear someone skating and someone saying stuff or maybe coatching. When I looked over to who it was, my mouth hang open.

"Hugo, I told that you haven't been present in your training, tomorrow's the day where have you been?". King Garrick asks.

"F-father, I have been complying all my projects, but promise I was present, but I wasn't on this week". Hugo explained as he continued skating.

*sigh* "Just do your best, oh and did you quit?". Kung Garrick asks.

"Oh u-uh". Hugo says.

Because of that I decided to interrupt by skating inside the rink, pretending not to notice them.

"Oh princess Sofia". Kung Garrick says as he bowed down.

I as well stopped and bowed down.

"Hey Go". I said as I waved at him.

Because of that King Garrick looked at Hugo suspectingly. While Hugo just smiled cheekily at him.

I then started to skate, making sure that I do the ones I can do alone, cause I seriously need Hugo's help. Just then an idea popped into my head.

I looked over to Hugo and signaled him, and it seems like he understood.

Skated drewing near him, pretending I was practicing and when I was almost near him I pretended to trip.

When Hugo caught me, we skated and started performing our performance, still pretending that Hugo was being pulled by me. When we stopped we saw King Garrick standing in agape.

"You OK Sofia?". Hugo asks with a teasing smirk making sure his dad can't see.

"Yup, I totally am fine". I smiled.

"W-what was that about? You only caught her and... That happened??". King Garrick asked with disbelief.

"Well I guess Soffy's impact was... Well strong". Hugo says sarcastically which made me giggle a bit.