Chapter #19

I twitched my eyes as the glimmer of the sun shone upon my eye lids, i continued sleeping since i still need rest, But then...

I turned left to hug my favorite pillow, and when i did i felt it vibrate and because of that i opened my eyes slowly, to be greeted by...

"Pft... AHAHAHAHA". He broke into laughter as he saw my facial expression.

"Tsk!! HUGOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?!". I ask as i stood up irritated, while he's smiling brightly.

"Its not good to be that moody when it comes to mornings sunshine!!". He greeted as he smiled at me.

"And its not good to be woken up beside someone as she/he was sleeping peacefully darkness!!!". I blabbered.

Just as he was about to say something...

"*Yawn* *Yawn* ". James sit up that made me jump a little."What is freaking happening here?". He asks.

"YOU TOOO!!". I yelled.

"Me too what?".James asks as he rubbed his eyes.

"Tsk, this girl, you really dont remember?". Hugo ask.

"U-um...". I said as i think over it ...

Because of what popped in my mind, i looked down guilty.

"I was tired ok ... i forgot". I explained.

"It's fine let's go now, WE will be practicing a lot this day". Once Hugo said that my eyes shot open widely and i hopped around my room.

"YAAAAAAYY, FINALLY!!". I shouted happily.

"Yeah, you even look alot better now than before". James smiled.

"Now that's all solved, since when did i become darkness?". Hugo asks as he folded his arms together, still seated in my bed.

"Since you came into my life!!". I answered teasingly.

"But you became my sunshine".Hugo said with puppy eyes.

"*ahem* *ahem* HOT HOT SOO HOT!!". James yelled.

"U-ummm James he have the AC, what's so hot ?". I ask, even though i know what he means.

"I-its getting hot here in the blankets". James said as he stood.

"So". Hugo said and because of that i turned my  attention to him." You became my sunshine, would you take back what you have said?". He asked seriously.

I rolled my eyes.

"Well good for you, but bad for me". I said and started walking out the door, when both of them followed me, but before that i was sure hugo said something...

CLASS ROOM

*ding* *dong* "May i request all the derby fliers to please proceed to the derby rink for practice". The woman behind the speaker announced.

I looked over at James in the other sides of the room since we arent seatmates . When he saw me looking at him he nodded , he then stood up and walked directly out the room as i followed behind him.

When we were walking down the hallway, we were about to turn to the right when...

"O-ow!!". Someone familiar screeched,  to be followed by a girl-like scream.

I looked up and saw...

"Really?". I ask while smirking.

"U-ugh... we have got to stop meeting like this sof... ehehe". Hugo said awkwardly.

"I agree, but what's with that scream dude?". James teasingly asks.

"Huh? what scream?". Hugo asks innocently.

Both me and james looked at Hugo intently.

"Ohh that scream,i think i heard it right over... t-there". Hugo said as he started pointing to the right but then he pointed to the left.

"Ohhh ok, we believe you Hugo". Me and James said together teasingly.

"Tsk". Hugo said as he rolled his eyes and faced his back at us.

"Oh hello Hugo's back its nice to meet you~". James teasingly said.

"Yah it totally isnt rude to meet you, in fact i'm happy because i wont be seeing your front's face". I said jokingly.

And because of that he slowly turned around with a scary face.

"What did you say?". Hugo asks as he started walking closer to me.

When i saw that coming i ran around james as Hugo following behind me, i decided to stop the running around James and i started running through the hallway, just as i was about to turn a corner...

i bumped a wall... or so i thought.

"Oh i was just looking for you guy's". A familiar voice said.

Once i looked up, my face directly flushes, i then bowed down and...

"S-sorry sir alex!!". I said.

"Ahahaha its fine Princess Sofia, little ones can never not have games". Sir Alex said and winked at something behind me.

I looked behind and there i saw Hugo standing while James... He just arrived from turning a corner.

"Ok now that sir is here, let us practice". James said as he walked ahead of the 3 of us.

"I'm expecting improved riding skills ok?". Sir asks as he followed behind James , only leaving me with Hugo.

"Shall we go?". Hugo asks , as he extended his palm out to me.

"Mhm!! It would be delightful". I answered.

I extended my hand out to him but.... Once he almost touched my hand i ran following behind Sir Alex and James, while doing so i was laughing my heart out while james.... is probably walking sluggishly behind.

We continued running until we have reached our destination, the derby rink.

I directly went to maximus, once i got out i saw Hugo with his pegasus, i directed maximus to go nearer hugo, and when i was near him...

"We can do this Sof, um we will be doing all the stunts that you know in one try, is that ok with you?". He asked.

"Y-yeah, i'll try not to mess it up". I replied and looked over to James.

He improved a lot, he became more fast and stronger. And because of that i was dedicated because even my brother is trying his best.

So basically we planned to do the stunts while were in the obstacle, which made things a lot hard. This will be tomorrow soo we need to do our very best.

______________________________________________________

HALOOO GUYSS!!

                 Sorry if i havent updated in a while, sigh i have been very busy ughhh and i hate it. But its life soooo i guess i just have to go with it, and you guys should to.