Chapter # 1

*Chirp* *Chirp*

I woke up hearing the sound of birds chirping , i opened my eyes and rubbed it and sat up then suddenly it hit my head.

"Huh!"."I-it's finally here!!". I muttered.

"Yes it is princess Sofia, now get your butt of your bed, you dont wanna be late do you??". Clover asks .

"Of coarse not, its just ........". I said.

"Hmmm lemme guess ". He said while putting his pointer and thumb on his chin. "Your nervous". He said.

"Y-yeah, it'll be my very 1st time going to a school for royalty, how am i gonna fit in?, i just clearly became a princess last week". I asked.

*sigh* "Sofia dont look on the negative side, you havent even known what awaits you yet". Ruby said.( My bird friend)

"B-but what if i dont make friends? What if i screw up? What if i dont make a good imperssion? What i---". I asked .

"Sofia, stop, just stop ok?, you will make friends but it takes time ya know, And if you ever do something wrong , then correct it duhh~". Clover said.

"Oh and first imperssion you say?? Fix yourself up, go yo the dinning room and eat, and make sure not to be late, so go ok? Dont worry about stuff, just be yourself, k?". Ruby asked.

*sigh* "Thanks guy's i'll try my best". I said and gave them my sweetest smile.

I then walked over to my walk-in-closet and choose a purple dress, a crown with purple jewles.

Hmmm i think this looks alright.

"Guys what do ya think?". I asked whilw twirling around to give them a better view of the dress.

"That would do". Clover says.

"Clover!!, Sofia you look great". Ruby said.

I was supposed to say something when :

*knock**knock*

"Coming!!". I said and directly opened the door and saw.

"Good morning princess Sofia, Breakfast is ready at the dining room". Bailiwick said with a pleasant smile.

"O-oh sure". I went out my room but before i got out i looked back inside looking at clover and the other 2 and mouthed " This is it , i'm nervous". I then closed the door and followed Bailiwick who already started walking towards the dining room.

We stopped walking and now were in front of a large door, i'm guessing this is the dining room.Bailiwick opened the door revealing golden plates,spoon and fork's, glasses with fountains of pancakes in every plate with a chocolate fountain in the middle of the table, with different juices.

"Princess Sofia is here, your highness". Bailiwick then bowed at mother and father.

Both of them then thanked Bailiwick and smiled at me.Amber and James arent here yet, hmm most of the time they arrive here earlier than i am, especially James.