Chapter # 30

(A/N: Hey guy's I decided not to make a Christmas Special because... it isn't Christmas yet lol! In this chapter the there are about 3/2 months before graduation.)

Finally!! Graduation is coming up! But... We still have a lot to do, especially projects.

But besides that some things have been happening especially since Christmas, Hugo... Gave me a gift, it was a violet clip that has a diamond in it, it was very elegant and beautiful. And knowing that Hugo likes Amber he also gave her a light green clip. I know I shouldn't expect something but I was surprise that he gave me something too, well maybe it the purpose is... So that Amber won't suspect that Hugo has feelings for her.

Right now I'm currently at school, listening to headmistress Fauna.

"The school year is almost at the end, and so as your elementary self". Headmistress Fauna said.

"OK so class, for this subject I have made a desicion that I will be giving out a project, and this project will be by pairs which I have paired. In this project you have to paint the both of you together in a portrait, I know that it seems hard but with math and analyzation you can do it, for the paring it will be by opposite gender". Miss Fauna announced.

"Zandar and Hildegard, James and Amber, Dezmund and Cleo, Hugo and Sofia...". Headmiestress Fauna continued announcing.

My heart fluttered at the thought that I will be posing, while his intense gaze is at me focused on how to paint me... I feel like my ears are burning red right now.

" Sofia". Amber called out while grinning.

I looked over to her before calming down. "Yes Amber?". I ask while smiling.

"You sure what I told you won't happen?". She teased.

Which made me blush hard... Again.

"Amber, like what I said nothings going on between the two of us". I corrected.

Because he's interested in you...

"Well Sofia for me that isn't true, There is something! I can feel it". Amber teased some more before heading to James to plan for their painting.

Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder... I looked over to see... Hugo.

"Oh hey Go". I said hopping that my face isn't red anymore.

"Soffy, you ok there? Why does it seemed like Amber was talking to you about something... Weird-ish?". He asks unsure.

Why don't you ask her? If your that interested ask her!?!?

"Oh nothing, nothing at all". I answered while laughing fakily.

"Um OK, so for our painting... How should we do it?". Hugo asks.

"Should we really be the one who needs to paint each other?". I ask.

He just nodded sadly, which seams cute, he looks like a little puppy.... W-what??? I don't know what I'm thinking right now, I need to stop.

"OK... So what pose should we do?". I ask.

"Well if we're going to paint each other, we need to pose separately, but then it'll look weird... So I recommend posing together". He answered.

I do think the same too but... In what pose are we going to do.

"What kind of pose?". I ask curiously.

"Hmm my one arm over your shoulder, and we're smiling like we're laughing, it's just like when we're talking about something hilarious". He answered smoothly.

Does he realize what he's saying??... Not only will it be hard but... It will also be hard for me because his arm over my shoulder??? I know that while posing for this one his hand isn't indeed on my shoulder but if I look at the painting I might think.... *sigh* never mind...

"T-thats a great idea". I say

"When are we going to do this and where?". I ask.

Hugo was about to answer when...

"Class this project is due to the end of the school year, so you better hurry up its hard to paint each other, even international painters take how many months to paint a person or a scenery". Headmistress Fauna explained.

Because of this it got me worried, how are we supposed to do this??

"OK class dismissed, see you next time my dear students". Headmistress Fauna said.

I then headed out of the classroom knowing that Hugo will come and find me, it was the last subject soo I can finally go home and rest.

But when I got home...

"Sofia!! I heard what you both were talking about!!". Amber teased.

I was indeed in the hallway beside my bedroom when this happened.

"Amber I'm tired". I complained.

"Well of course you are! Especially your beating heart". She teased some more.

I then started to blush AGAIN....

I have blushing issues now huh?

"His arm around you, while the both of you having a sweet laughing time! Wow that's amazing! And especially so ROMANTIC!". When Amber said the last word, James then popped out of nowhere.

"Did I just hear romantic?". James asks.

"Yes! Sofia's experiencing stuff right now!!". Amber said while squealing.

Because of this I wanted to bang my head in the wall, or be invisible.

"With whom??". James asks, somewhat kind of angry? I think... Or is it just my imagination...

Amber looked at me, and I didn't nod.

"Secret!". When she said that she headed into her room while...

"A-amber please tell me!!". James pleaded but was given no answer.

He then looked over to me.

"I thought you tell me all your secrets Sof". James says sadly, kind of making me guilty.

"James, You know Amber she suspects non juicy stuff and make a fuss about it". I explained.

He did believe but...

"If it's not true then... Who was it?". He asks.

Gosh... Ughh.

"I have no idea with Amber". I lied.

I then started heading to my own room.

"Sofia". He called out.

"Yeah, Good night James". I said as I looked over to him and smiled.

Once I got in I heaved a sigh, gosh what a long day.