Chapter # 4

Just then in the darkness, out in the window of James's window he didnt realize that there was someone/ something observing his every move especially on his hands which are holding the rock. 

________________________________________________________________________________

The figure went to the darkest place in the castle, it was like a tower like figure to the right of the castle, it talked about what he saw to a wizard who work's for the royalty family, his name is Cedric.

"Ohhh good Job wormwood, we finally saw that, i have been looking for that, it was all right under our noses". Cedric said evilly. While  holding is right hand under his chin and the other on his wand.

"hmmm what to do, what to do". Cedric said as he walked around the room.

"ahah!!!, this will be perfect!!!, just a week and we will be able to get our hand's on that precious thing, WAHAHAHAHA". Cedric said while laughing.

But then.

"HAUHAUHAUAHAU!!!". Wormwood laughed.

Just as Cedric heard this he stopped and looking over to wormwood.

"No". He said and started working.

A week later

Sofia's POV

Hmm its been a week since i studied in school and i havent been able to see Rudo's face, i guess he had enough of me, FINALLY!!!. I have been studying hard, and that's just everything i do everyday, well except for Saturday's and Sunday's .

Today is Saturday AND Vivian is coming over, the both of us have to practice for this monday's presentation.

"Sof, is Vivian gonna bring that hideous thing over here?". Clover asked clearly scared of what happened to him yesterday.

"CLOVER!!! Crackle isnt hideous, i for one think she's cute, and honestly she just wanna be friends with you by the look's of it, give her a chance". I explained.

"ughhh Nev---". I stopped him.

"Never say Never Clover". I said while looking over to him.

"awww".Clover said.

"now to get ready. I said and got ready.

I got dressed and directly went to the main room, to wait for her, honestly i was glad that Vivian opened up to me yesterday, because of that we became closer and we had a very great idea, we want to present our dream house with the use of music.

"Princess Sofia". Bailiwick called out."Princess Vivian is here".

I ran carefully to the door and saw Vivian with Crackle, w-with H-hUGO!?!?!? and here i thought my week wouldnt be ruined.

"Oh hey there Clums!!". Hugo said as he patted my back."Long time no see". He smirked.

"Ugh for pete's sake dont touch me, Rudo!!". I complained.

"Umm, Sofia i'm so sorry its just his father came over to my kingdom and had a meeting, father entrusted him to me and i told him i'm coming over to you, but he suggested that Hugo should come with me". Vivian said while looking down.

"Yeah, and that's why i'm here, right now, in your very eyes". Hugo added.

"ughhh, and what are you going to be doing here?". I asked sternly.

"Well i plan on staying with James, BUT, i believe me and Vivian will be having a test about how we know each other". Hugo explained.

"W-what?, who does that?". i asked.