Mystery 16

Hi guys I'm finally back! Though I'm not back for good yet, I won't be posting the next chapter for a while, soo I hope you like this chapter.
Enjoy!

(2 weeks after chapter 15)

Laughter could be heard and smiles could be seen as everyone was enjoying themselves as they were playing charades and just hanging out, it was another game night at Kara's place and everyone was there.

Kara's POV

I was sitting on a couch with Oliver we were cuddled under a red fluffy blanket trying to guess what James was pretending to be.

I was about to say what he was but someone else beats me to it.

"Darth Vader!" Exclaims Alex excitedly, earning unhappy but joking scoffs and glares from the others.

"Correct!" Says James as he points at Alex.

"Naww! Unfair I was about to say that!" I object.

"But you were too slow."Alex says jokingly.

"OK ok fine I'll beat ya next time." I say smiling. "who's turn is it?" I ask.

"Oh that would be yours." Alex says with a chuckle. "Awww, already? okayyy." I get up from my cozy spot on the couch to pick up a card.

"How am I suppose to do this!?" I ask out loud laughing. Everyone else can't help but let out a chuckle

"C'mon you can do it! You're Supergirl, you can do anything. " Clark says from his spot next to Lena, his arm wrapped around her shoulders.

"I'll try." I say as I put away the card before I pretend to hold some kind of gun raising it up and down in a rhythm while making a sound. "Tick, tick, tick, tic..."

"Hey! You can't say anything!" Winn complains.

"I wasn't saying anything, I was making a sound. There's a difference and it doesn't count."I defend.

"Still you can't make noises" Winn says with the hint of winning the argument.

"I'll look it up in the rule books or just Google it, OK? but first let me finish."I say with a grin.

"Fine fine go on, I'm still gonna be right tho." Winn says grinning back.

"OK where was I?" I ask myself. "Oh yes." I say as I continue with the motion picking up the speed of the ticks.

"OH I know!" Exclaims Oliver."it's a.."

"Machine gun!" Alex shouts out.

"Aw come on Alex that's so cheating!" Oliver says laughing.

"I did not cheat! I just said it faster than you, that's all." Alex argues while smirking from ear to ear.

"Now it's my turn Clark says as he stands up the same time Kara sits down next to Oliver.

Clark takes a card and lets out a small laugh as he reads it. He then puts the card away and stands up straight and starts unbuttoning his shirt revealing the symbol of hope, as he poses heroically.

"Superman!" Exclaims Alex, Lena, Oliver, Ruby and Winn, all at the same time.

Everyone was laughing. "OK, OK, now it's your turn Alex." I say ready to get her back. But then things start to get fuzzy. My vision is all weird, I rub my eyes but when I open them Alex and everyone else turns into a white fog. I can't see anything. "what's going on?!" I shout out "Oliver where are you Alex, Clark?! what's going on?"

The fog starts to clear up and I begin to get some sight back I was standing in some kind of medical room, Alex and Clark were standing at the foot of an medical bed standing next to me.