Mystery 3

Oliver's P.O.V

The helicopter landed on a building and the woman with the short dark brown hair rushed into the building with the other agents along side her pulling the gurney with Supergirl on.

I climbed out of the helicopter and looked at my surroundings then rushed on after them.

Inside the building I spotted the letters DEO printed on the walls as I followed the others, I'll later have to ask her what it means but right now I've got to help supergirl

I run up to the lady.
-uh..I already told you what my name is so what's yours? Or more like what can I call you?-

She glances at me then stops in front of a door and opens it so the agents can pass, she closes it when the last one of them entered she sighs then looks back at me.

-you can call me Agent Danvers for now.- she sighs again then opens the door and gestures for me to enter I go in and she comes in after me and walks up to Supergirl as the agents were finishing hooking her up to the machines.

-what experience do you have with kryptonian anatomy?- she asks without taking her eyes off Supergirl.

I look at Supergirl the down at my hands as I walk closer to the bed.

-not much.- I answer as she looks at me with a doubtful expression on her face.

-Fine I have no experience but I know all there is to be known of them to be able to help her.- I walk up right next to the bed as I look down at her peaceful face.

All of a sudden the monitors start beeping rapidly as her vitals were crashing.

To be updated!