Mystery 6

Hey, guys, I was finally able to update so enjoy! XD

Oliver's P.O.V

It's been about 4 hours after Supergirl's surgery and she was still asleep. Alex and I had talked about our jobs and things like that, she had insisted that she took me home but I declined. I was now alone with Supergirl as Alex had left to get us some coffee with something to eat.

I was staring at the monitors when I heard movement I look at Supergirl as she was stirring in the bed. I stand up and walk up to her to check if she's ok.

Kara's P.O.V

I was lying in a bed I feel wires connected to me I open my eyes then immediately close them and wince at the bright light above me, probably the sunlamps. I try to move but stop as I hear someone coming and stops right next to me the person's shadow looms over me, again I open my eyes expecting to see Alex instead I'm met with eyes the color of blue crystals. Our eyes lock for a moment until I blush and look at the owner of those beautiful eyes in front of me, I scrunch my face in confusion as I notice the familiar face in front of mine.

-Oliver?- my voice sounds raspy as I speak-What are you doing here?-

Oliver's P.O.V

Her eyes flutter open as they reveal her ocean blue eyes we stare at each other's eyes for a moment till she blushes as she notices what's happening, then her face is covered with confusion as she looks at me.

-Oliver?- she asked, wait how does she know me? -What are you doing here?-

-I came here to help you.- I reply mimicking her expression.

-I can't remember calling you for help. - her gaze shifts to her hands as she says that.

-No, you didn't call me, You were shot and I helped Agent Danvers to remove the bullets.-

She looks up at me for a second then her gaze shifts to the door as I hear someone coming.

-Alex! - Supergirl exclaimed.

I turn my head to see Alex walking into the room handing me coffee and a nutbar, smiling as she notices Supergirl.

-You've finally awakened! You really had me worried there- Alex says as she hugs Supergirl, as Supergirl seems to whisper something to her. Looks like they have a strong bond.

Alex whispers something back then looks at me as she pulls away from the hug.

-Ka-Supergirl meet Oliver King he is a Doctor at the hospital for Aliens- she says gesturing to me.

Supergirl looks at me then her face lightens up as she seems to realize something, but I do not ask as they're conversation seems to be private.

Alex's P. O. V

I hug Kara and whispers into my ear. - why's Oliver here? - I whisper back to her.
- He's, not the Oliver we know.-
But she still doesn't seem to understand.
I pull away from the hug and introduce him to Kara.

-Ka-Supergirl meet Oliver King he is a Doctor at the hospital for Aliens- I say gesturing to him.

Finally, she realizes that he is the doppelganger in our universe of the Oliver we know.

She then leans back to me and whispers-does he know my real name? -

I look at him then back at her and whisper. - I...no but I think we can trust him, J'onn did scan his mind and thinks he is trustworthy, so you can tell him if you want.-

That's it for now goodnight.