Mystery 8

Kara's P.O.V

I have finally decided to tell Oliver who I am though I haven't gotten to it yet as to my nervousness. I'm pacing up and down the street outside the Hospital for Aliens(or HFA for short) considering if it is the best idea to tell him. What if he feels betrayed that I didn't tell him immediately, or what if he doesn't want to date aliens? Screw that Kara, you won't get anywhere in life if you just stand around thinking about stuff like that. I say mentally and stop pacing, turning to the direction of the HFA.

I start walking, I stop once inside the building I look at the room it was so high techish and neat compared to normal hospitals there where TV screens on the walls to keep the patients entertained while waiting for there appointments.
The mini cafeteria was loaded with healthy snacks/foods and not so healthy stuff that looks so yummy right now.

I walk up to the desk where a receptionist is typing away on her computer she had black hair a petite physique she had dark skin, brown eyes and looked to be in her thirties.
She looks up at me when I stop and stand in front of the desk.

"Can I help you?" she asks with a kind voice.

"Is it possible that I can see Dr. King?" I asked pushing my glasses higher up the bridge of my nose.

"Of course. What's your name?" she asks looking at me.

"My name is Kara Danvers," I answer nervously tugging at the hem of my shirt.

"Species?" she asks naturally while typing on the computer.

"M.. my species?" Oh Rao, how am I going to get past this? I look at the woman, she seems trustworthy.

"Yes," she says eyeing me suspiciously.

I lean in closer to her."OK Don't tell anyone that doesn't work here that I'm Kryptonian." I whisper making sure no one else heard me.

Her jaw drops and her eyes widen at what I said.

"Like Superman and Supergirl?" she breathes

I just nod my head to confirm her question. "When can I see Dr. King?" I ask looking around as if expecting to see him waiting for me.

"Oh yes.. You can see him at 3:00 in an hour," she answers picking up her phone and dialing a number. "Just quickly going to inform him to make the appointment official, " she explains waiting for Oliver to answer the phone as she's eyeing me up and down her cheeks turning slightly pink as her eyes fall on my bicep covered with a tight sleeve that's not doing the best job at hiding my muscles. She stops staring when Oliver finally answers.

They discuss the appointment for a while then she says bye and puts the phone down.

"OK you can come back at 3:00 to get something to eat or drink or you can get yourself a seat and wait here.

Oliver's P.O.V

I Was busy in my office sitting at my desk taking a break from my previous appointment where I tried to give a Talokian an x-ray and then had to bandage its wounds as the alien struggled but at the end I got it done. My thoughts were thinking of only one thing and that was Supergirl, she was so beautiful with her ocean blue eye's that could entrap anyone who dares to even look at them, and her strong but kind personality. She's just something else.'sigh'

My phone starts to ring so I answer it.

"Hello. Yes, you can schedule the appointment for 3:00." I confirm spinning my chair around.

"What species?" I ask still spinning

"Kryptonain?!" I exclaim as I stop spinning.

"No... Don't worry everything's alright, I'm just a little surprised to hear that there's more of them." I reassure leaning back in my chair.

"OK thank you bye," I say placing my phone on the desk.

Another Kryptonain how many more survived? I should tell Supergirl when I see her again, she will be so thrilled to hear there are more of her people.

Here's the update. I apologize if I got anything wrong with the hospital stuff, you see the reason why I don't know much about hospitals is because I've never really been to one. Except for when I was born obviously. Hope you enjoy this chapter and please leave a vote and a comment on your thoughts.