Mystery 9

Kara's P.O.V

I walk into Oliver's office. It was full of medical stuff and other things that I have no idea what they are. Oliver was sitting behind his desk scribbling something on a piece of paper before looking up at me.

"Hello Mrs. Danvers what can I help you with?" he asks drawing his attention from the paper on his to desk to me.

"Do you want a checkup?" he asks looking me straight in the eyes.

"No, actually I'm not here for a check-up or any other hospital business," I answered nervously adjusting my glasses. "I came to tell you something."

"OK.." He says looking at me.

"Oliver I came to tell you who I really am. My name is Kara I'm a reporter at Catco worldwide media and........ I'm Supergirl. " I say removing my glasses and unbuttoning my shirt revealing the crest of the house of El on my suit.

He drops the pen he was holding onto his desk his expression blank.

"Supe.. Kara? Why..." He starts, I cut him off.

"I know I should have told you the other day and..." I say but Oliver cuts me off. Guess that's payback for cutting him off.

"No Kara. Why did you tell me? You didn't have to tell me." he says I open my mouth to speak but he raises his hand gesturing for me to let him speak. "It's ok I understand why you have to keep it a secret."

I stare at him, I didn't expect him to react this way. But that's not all I want to tell him.

"I have something else I have to tell you," I say. He nods his head for me to go on.

"I told you who I am because I want you to know the real me and also because..." I blush, adjusting my glasses again."I.. I like you. And would you liketogoonadatewithme?" I ask him in one breath.

If he had a pen in he his hand again I'm sure he would have dropped it.

"ughhh....'cough' sure I would like to... Ugh go on a date with you." he says his cheeks turning slightly red.

"Can we meet at 6:30?" I ask adjusting my glasses for the third time.

"Yeah sure, where will we meet?" He asks his blushing almost entirely faded away now.

"Oh.. Umm.. Just give me your number and I'll send you a location to meet." I say

"OK, then that's settled. I will meet you there..at 6:30," he says writing his number on a small piece of paper before handing it to me.

I look down at his number on the paper. "Yes see you there. Bye" I say turning around to leave.

"Bye.." he says. I stop in my tracks to take one last glance at him before opening the door and walking out.

Hi, guys sorry for the short update. And I also apologize for not making any sense. Please leave a comment on your thoughts and a vote if you liked this chapter.