Mystery 15

Hey guys, sorry about the late update it took me a while to write this chapter as I had no idea what to write. 😆😆
Hope you like it.
Enjoy

Oliver's POV

Kara had just searched the Area for the enemy and is now returning back to me.

"Find anything?" I ask her hoping that she did find something.

"Nope not even a clue." She answers landing next to me.

"Weird... We better tell J'onn about this." I say scratching my head as I'm thinking of all the possibilities of why this just happened.

"Yeah good idea. He would be able to help with him having psychic powers." Says Kara as she quickly uses her superspeed to transform into her supergirl suit.

Kara's POV

I then surprise Oliver by unexpectedly picking him up bridal style and then fly us to the DEO.

I land at the Deo and put Oliver back down. As we walk inside looking for J'onn. We eventually find him on one of the briefing rooms.

He was busy giving a speech about upcoming projects so I end up trying to signal him. Luckily he notices me calling in the corner of his eye.

J'onn quickly excuses himself from the briefing room. "This better be important." he says folding his arms.

"J'onn.... We-I need your help... You see Oliver and I were on a date when suddenly something or someone took over me and controlled me like I was some kind of robot..." I tell him,  unsure of what to say next.

"And we think it might have been a psychic..... Would you mind scanning for any psychic activity or interference?" Asks Oliver finishing my sentence.

"Sure just stand over here." he says leading me Into his office.

There is silence while he just looks at me his eyes glowing red.

"I.. I don't understand." He says shocked.

"There is defiantly something here but.." he pauses for a second. "This is way to advanced, whoever.. Whatever did this is extremely skilled"

"Wait... So your saying that a very skilled psychic is trying to mind control Kara?" Oliver asks an worried expression on his face.

"In a way." Agrees J'onn."Supergirl will have to stay under the protection of the D.E.O until we are certain it's safe."

"No way are you making me stay here... There are people that need Supergirl." I protest.

"Watch me.." Says J'onn.

"There's no way I'm abandoning people that need me just because I might be in danger!" I exclaim stubbornly.

"And what if it happens again while you're saving people, you might hurt them when your under mind control... If your not going to do this for your safety then do it for theirs..." J'onn says before he goes back to what he was doing.

I sigh, "OK, I guess we can hang out here for a while.." I say half heartedly

Oliver walks over to try to make good of this situation. "Hey how about tonight after work we have a game night with anyone from the D.E.O that wants to come we can play games we can get some snacks, music too maybe it'll help the time pass by." he says as a suggestion

(And soon the day turned to night and music could be heard from one of the supposedly empty rooms in the DEO.)

Oliver's POV

The room was brightly decorated with streamers and balloons, some of Kara's friends were here which were, Winn, surprisingly Lena, Vasquez and obviously J'onn. James couldn't come because he had a business trip, and Sam and Ruby couldn't come because they already had plans for tonight.

Kara stood next to a table that had all kinds of food, she looked so adorable stuffing her face with the potstickers and cupcakes.

I quietly sneak up to her. Once I've reached her I surprise her.

She turns around supprised to see me. As she swollows the cupcake she had in her mouth before she can talk.

But before she does I wipe my thumb over her cheek where she had some stray icing from the cupcake. She blushes as I chuckle.

"So I see u enjoying the free food." I say with a laugh. Kara doesn't reply, instead rather slowly puts down the other cupcake in her hand back on to the table.

"No don't stop." I say. "You looked adorable, and plus it is free after all."

"Don't worry I'm going to finish it in a minute... This is so fun, I wish we could do this more often." Says Kara with a content sigh.

"Maybe we can.." I reply with a smirk.

"Next song is Shut Up And Dance by Walk The Moooon!" Announces the dj.

"Oh I love this song! C'mon let's dance!" Kara says excitedly as she takes my hand and leads me to where everyone else was dancing.

There was a rather small crowd of people dancing, including Winn who was dancing with Vasquez. They were swaying in perfect sync of each other and the song Who knew They could dance so well?

We find our way to the dance floor and begin to let loose, dancing to the rhythm of the song. I then notice Kara actually seeming happy again as if she was dancing all her troubles away.

She sure looks amazing when she is happy I hope I can keep her happy I think to myself as the music goes on and I return to dancing with Kara.

"Why did you stop for a bit there?" She asks curiously.

"Oh, no nothing was just reminded of a small Beauty that means alot to me" I reply with a smile.

Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment on your thoughts and a vote if you liked it.=)