Punishment & Feelings

Sorry guys i know i have been gone a long time & I'm sorry about that but I'm trying I just have a lot on my plate right now. :/ And this chapter is going to ne a little short because most of this is rated R and i took out the rated R part from this book but if u want to read it it is in my other book of extended rated r chapters it is under: chapter 24. thanks you guys :)

Chapter 24

*****Recap*****

"I think I need to do something so you remember who your mate is. You need to know who you belong to baby. And it seem that doing it gently isn't going to solve our problem." he said.

Before I knew what was happening he was kissing me roughly. Now I understood what he ment and I wasn't sure whether to be afraid or excited.

****************************************************************************

***Athena's POV***

I took deep breaths as he advanced on me.

Each step he took pushed me further into the locker room. Finally my insticts kicked in and I ran as fast as i could around a set of lockers to get to the door.

When my fingers grazed the handle i was suddenly pulled back into a strong chest.

"Don't run from me sweetie, you know how I love to chace." he growled in my ear. He spun me around and grabbed hold of my face so i had no choice but to look into his eyes and started grinding against me. "Now baby why were you all by yourself with those males?" he questioned.

"I-I-I umm.." I stuttered. He was taking away my breath I needed to get the fog he caused out of my head. Him rubbing against me was driving me insane. Finally i was able to shake it out of my head and make my mouth form coherent sentences. "They're just friends from home. They wanted to- agh! oh! mmm!" I lost my train of thought and my eyes shut as he started rubbing against me faster.

I whimpered as he slowed his pace.

"They wanted to what, baby?"

"Ugh...They wanted to...oh my god...they just wanted to s...ugh...see me." i finally managed to get the sentence out.

Then he stopped rubbing all together and my eyes snapped open.

"W-why did-" I was cut off as his angry voice in my ear.

"No one touches what is mine! Their scents are so strong on you i could barley smell mine when  walked in!"

"Xavier they are my friends I hug them! They carried me out of my room so their scents were on me!" Suddenly his eyes flashed a sharp silver color.

"They were in your room?" he asked in a deathly calm voice.

"Well, I got home and, umm, I got upstairs and I thought I heard some noise when I reached my room so i looked round but I didn't find anything so I just got undressed and went to bed but a few minutes later I heard the floor creek and I saw something move but before I could do anything i felt a hand over my mouth. Then I felt people carry me out the window and start running. When they started speaking I knew who it was." When i finally looked up I regretted looking up at all. Xavier's face was at least 16 different kinds of angry. But none of this was my fault so I don't understand why he was so angry. "B-baby,-" he cut me off automatically.

"You felt someone was watching you and you still took off your clothes?!" This time he did raise his voice. "Well I wasn't positive, it was just a feeling-" again he cut me off and started yelling. "We're part animal! Animals have instincts towards everything! Our wolves have instincts to keep us safe Athena! That feeling that someone was watching you was your wolf telling you that something was wrong!"

"Your forgetting that I'm new to all of this you idiot!" I yelled trying to hit him but he caught my hand in mid air. "My wolf is already angry at you for being alone with all those males cursing at me and striking at me will only make him angrier Athena." He stated back to his deathly calm voice. I gulped that voice made me scared but it also made me want to jump him.

Before i knew it he had me on the floor with my hands pinned above me. I tried to squirm out but he was too heavy for me. Finally i gave in and looked into his smoldering eyes.

He leaned in to kiss me and before our lips touched he growled out "All mine!"

++++Sex Scene++++

We collapsed against the lockers as Xavier wound his arms around me, sweat covering our bodies.

"Who do you belong to baby?" he whispered in my ear.

"You, forever, you." I sighed comfortable in my dominant alpha mate's arms.

About ten minutes later we got dressed and we were headed outside. When we finally got out there it was already dark.

"How long were we in there baby?" I asked him.

"Well we went in at lunch and that was at about 12:15 and now its," he paused as he looked at his phone for the time, "6:37. Oh wow." he said surprised. "I'm not ashamed." I said I spent the last six hours in bliss. I have never felt that good in my life." I told him.

"Well I hoped you learned your lesson." He said trapping me in between him and his car door.

"I did. But maybe I will get in trouble a little more often so I can feel that a little more." I said winking at him before reaching up to kiss him.

"Ugh. Your going to be the death of me woman." he groaned as he kissed me. Then we got into the car and he drove me home.

But for some reason I couldn't shake the feeling something was about to happen. Something bad.

**********************************************************************************************************

OK well that took a long time to come up i know & i'm sorry but i'll try and upload faster. :)

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO...

COMMENT,

FAN,

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-KAR