My name is...

Hey guys wow now my hopes are seriously improved!!!! I got 6 votes on my last chapter!!!!! I know its doesn't sound like a lot but it really made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok so I'm gonna try and update today and tmrw!!!!!! Yay!!!! But i got in trouble yesterday by my parents cause i got my report card and it had 2 C+ on it so i got my iPod Touch taken away. I'm not talking to either of them any more than i have to right now cause they really made me mad! They regulated everything from my T.V. time to my computer time so now the chapters might not b as long. So if it comes down to it i would like 2 know now would u want me to keep the chapters this long and update less frequently or make the chapters shorter and update more frequently? Just tell me now so I know if i need 2 do one of the two in the future.

Any Way back to the story.

*****Recap*****

"So now that you know who we are it your turn. What. Is. Your. Name?" He said in a serious voice.

"My name is..."

**************************************************************************************************

Still the wolf's P.O.V.

Chapter 5

"My name is Xavier James. I'm the Alpha of the Golden Eclipse Pack." I said.

Athena's wolf was looking at her brother who's name i just learned was Ryan, but soon as i said this her eyes snapped to mine in surprise. Did she know who i was? Did I know her? I knew the answer to that it was no. I would have remembered such a beautiful wolf, i would have remembered my mate. Besides her brothers had said this was her first change, but something about her eyes was so familiar. I know I had seen those beautiful blue eyes somewhere.

"Alright we see that you mean no harm to us and we wish no harm to you so we will be going and we expect you to go back to your land my father i am sure has no intentions of making enemies here, only friends." said the male named Roman.

"We have no wishes to make enigmas either."

"Good we will be going now. And I assume you will be as well?"

"Umm...Yes we will but by any chance are you going to attend Redwick High?"

"Hahaha. No my brother and i graduated from high school last year but both my sisters are. Do you attend there?"

"Yes all the teenagers from my pack attend that school."

"Ahh... I see. Am i safe to assume that both my sisters will be alright there?"

"Oh yes. I promise no harm will come to your sisters while me and my pack are there."

"Umm... thank... you but i am going to ask, why do you sound so sure of that? You do not even know us."

"Well...umm....just because... we don't need or want for that matter, anymore enemies."

"Ok well thank you we will be going now."

Just as he was about to shift back i thought of a question for him. Honestly I think i already knew the answer to it but when he said, "we will be going now" my inner wolf howled at the thought of his mate leaving and when i looked at her i swear I saw a glimmer of sadness in her eyes as well.

"Uhh...Roman?" i asked.

"Yes?"

"Where is your pack? I ask because before i could see that you were angry that we had frightened your sister and i know that if i was as angry as your wolf looked my pack would have come running."

He smirked a little before he answered.

"We lived in Southern California before, Los Angeles to be precise so there are not here for two reasons. One being my sister here. The entire decision is based on her. She has my father wrapped around her little finger. If she decides she doesn't like it here we will move back to L.A. but if she wants to stay we will." ass he said all this he was looking adoringly at his sister and i knew when he said, she had her father wrapped around her finger, she had them wrapped around it too.