Getting a tattoo...Oops, forgot to tell Daddy!

Picture of the tattoo on the side--------------------->

*****Recap*****

"Can I go get a tattoo? I really want one on my lower back." i said, a little worried about what my brothers would think. i could tell from their facial expressions they weren't very happy about it but they tried hard to cover it up.

"Well I guess that we need to go to a tattoo parlor." said Ryan

I was so excited and i already knew what I was gonna get!

************************************************************************

Chapter 7

"No I don't wanna go get a tattoo just anywhere! I wanna go to Kat! I wouldn't trust just anyone with something that's gonna be inked in my skin forever!" I whinnied.

"But Kat is all the way back in L.A.!" Ryan whinned back.

"Hey ya know what Ry, we told her anything and this is part of it so we ARE going to Kat." Roman said.

"How the hell are we gonna get to L.A. and get back by tonight!" Ryan yelled.

"Are you fuckn' stupid or did you forget that dad's jet is still at the airport up here? We can get there in like two and a half hours!" Roman yelled back.

"Oh yeah, huh."

"Yeah but we better get going."

"Yay!" i squealed.

I was so excited I was gonna get my tattoo! I was really surprised that my brothers agreed to it so easily, though.

I could hardly sit still on the drive to the airport OR on the plane ride as a matter a fact! I was just too damn excited!

*****3 hours later*****

"KAT!!!!" I yell as i run into her tattoo parlor. Hell Yeah i know the AMAZING Kat von D!!!!!!

She was working on a tattoo and i saw that being Kat she was not happy about being disturbed by a loud yell. Then when she looked up a huge smile broke out on her face as she told the guy she was working on that she would be right back and put the ink needle down.

"Goddess!" she yelled using the nickname she had for me.

"What are you doing here?!" she asked.

"I wanna know if you can... do a tattoo on my lower back." i asked.

She gave me a strange look and then walked over to my brothers. They started having a hushed conversation. It looked like they were arguing about something. I was getting board and i saw some of the artists that i knew who were on a break so i decided to go talk to them. AS we were visiting i heard Kat tell my brothers, "Fine but if he finds out I had no part in it."

After that she walked over to mewith a smile and asked , "So what do you want ,mama?"

I smiled and began to pull out the picture I had of the tattoo I wanted.

*****1 1/2 later*****

"Oh my god Kat!!! Its beautiful!" I yelled admiring my tattoo of the Egyptian goddess Isis, on my lower back.

"Glad you like it Goddess." she said smiling.

The picture was so beautiful. It was Isis, the most honored goddess in Egyptian mythology. She was kneeling on one knee with her arms and wings spread out to her sides with the pyramids in the background. The wings themselves were 3 different shades of blue and a deep red. The other colors used were really only gold and brown. I don't know why but I always felt really close to this particular person in mythology. All in all it was better than i could have imagined.