Marking

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!

So I actually did a sex scene for this book and in this chapter it won't go into a lot of detail about it so if u want to read it u have 2 go into my books on my profile and look for "Extended (rated R) scenes" then u can read the complete sex scene there :)

*****Recap*****

 I looked down at my sleeping mate. I decided right then and there that I was gonna make her mine PERMENANTLY. Whether she wants it or not NO ONE is taking her from me!

 *********************************************

 Chapter 21:

 ******Maria's POV (Xavier's Mom)*****

 "Dios mio! ¿Se ha terminado todavía? (My God! Is it over yet?)" i asked my husband.

 "Adolescentes será adolescentes, mi amor. (Teenagers will be teenagers, my love.)" he responded obviously trying to block everything out. I laughed a little at my husbands spanish. He learned my native language for me because when we first met i was 14, just moved here from Peru, and knew little english. He was 16 and only spoke the basics of spanish, like the stuff they taught you in school, which wasn't much. So we decided to teach each other our native languages and in a few months we were both fluent in each other's language. we ended up getting married and having five beautiful and strong children.

 I love all my children but I really want to throw my son out RIGHT FU*KING NOW! Xavier & Athena have been upstairs for hours! I have know that my son has been having s*x for a couple of years now, but I never knew that he had S*X MARATHONS!

 I have a feeling that Athena's is Xavier's mate but i'm not positive yet. But i do know he cares about her a lot.

 "XAVIER...HARDER! YES...YES...YEEES!"

 "Finally its over!" I said and looked at my husband. It was three in the afternoon and we still haven't gotten sleep! Brian finally looked at peace and we tried to go to sleep.

 *****Brian's POV (Xavier's Dad)*****

 "XAVIER...HARDER! YES...YES...YEEES!" I heard Athena scream.

 FINALLY! I thought to myself.

 Now its time to go to sleep.

 *****Derek's POV*****

 I want her back so bad! I know that i wasn't the best boyfriend but i tried anf i just couldn't change myself.

 I know that Xavier is her mate but that doesn't mean that i still can"t convince her to come back to me.

 "XAVIER...HARDER! YES...YES...YEEES!" I heard Athena scream from the room two doors down.

 I remember when she used to yell my name like that. God i miss her! I need to get out of here again.

 I jumped out of my window planning to escape to the nearest big city and find some girl to fu*k.

 *****Xavier's POV*****

 I have to find a way to do this.

 I have to mark her soon because Derek isn't here anymore. He left during Athena's last orga*m. Can't say i blame him she sure as hell was loud! But i don't really care if anyone was made uncomfortable by it because i love the sound of her screaming my name when she c*ms.

 "Baby?" asks Athena.

 "Yeah?"

 "Thanks." She says while smirking at me.