Day Out

NOTE:

*when words appear in between stars like this* it means the characters wolf is talking.

*****Recap*****

"Do you want to, maybe, miss school taday and spend it with me. We could talk about each other and this whole mate thing."

"Yeah." I said my voice came out so excited. That caused me to blush and he chuckeled while walking me to his car.

I wasn't going to lie I was excited to spent the entire day with him. Just us.

***************************************************************************

Chapter 9

*****Xavier's POV*****

I couldn't believe she had said yes. I was so excited but I wouldn't let that show, I didn't want her to think that I was girly in any way, I was just really happy to have my mate and I was even more happy because she was SMOKIN' HOT!  I knew it and I was pretty sure all the guys in the school knew it. That was the part that made me mad, though, seeing all the guys drooling over her. SHE IS MINE!

I was getting so mad thinking about the guys in school staring at her I didn't even notice when I started to clutch the steering wheel tighter and I could tell I was accelerating. She could tell as well and I knew  I had to calm and slow down but it was easier said than done because  I just kept seeing the memories of guys in the hallway that were either drooling over her or undressing her in their minds! I kept getting more angry and I could tell she was getting scared.

Then she reached out and touched my leg and all the anger and aggresion that was fueling me vanished and the only thing fuling me now was my beautiful angel's touch. I immediately calmed down. I never felt that way before and i had never responded to a girl's touch like that before.

What was this girl DOING to me!

*****Athena's POV*****

I saw him holding on to the steering wheel with so much force that I'm pretty sure he would tear it off soon and his foot was practically glued to the accelerator. This was scaring me and I didn't know why he suddenly started acting this way, but I could tell he was mad because the air around us seemed to shift in a strange way and there was a strange power radiating off of him.

I felt the urge to comfort him. So did the voice in my head. My brothers had explained to me that that is my wolf side and I can talk to it.

*Help him. He's upset and he needs you.* she said.

I knew she was right but to be honest he was scaring me right now.

*It doesn't matter if you are scared he is your MATE and he NEEDS YOU right now!* she yelled.

Before I relized it I put my hand right above his knee, trying to comfort him. And like every other time I touched him it felt like my hand was on fire. and I'm not complaining! It felt so good to touch him.

I realized that he was looking at me. He had calmed down but I couldn't bring myself to move the had off his leg, it felt too good, too...right.

We were at a stop light and there was no one else in the intersecion. He started to lean in and before I realized it so did I.

Our lips were centimeters apart when suddenly a car honked at us and I realized that the light had turned green and there were about 3 cars behind us.

Xavier gave out and annoyed growl while I fixed myself. Then we started driving towards town again.

I didn't realize how much the little moment turned me on! My body needed him!