Old Friends

*****Recap*****

"Uhh... mind if I pick you up tomorrow sis?"

"Not at all!"

"Great." he said walking away.

"And...Thena, Thanks." he said still grinning like an idiot. hmm that must have been how I looked today.

"Anytime." was all I said while I walked in my room still thinking about Xavier.

****************************************************************************************

Chapter 11

*****Athena's POV*****

I woke up so excited to see him again! I was so excited that I almost tripped over my cell phone charger cord. As I caught myself on my nightstand I stubbed my toe and started cursing. It hurt like a BITCH!!! I almost screamed but then I realized that if I did those 2 idiots I call my brothers would come in here and do one of 2 things, either they would laugh their asses off at me or yell at me for waking them up. So I decided that I had to hold it in.

I waited for the throbbing to stop and when it did I made my way to my bathroom.

After I showered I went to my closet and picked out a Beatles tee shirt and some faded short shorts.

I would admit it to my self. I looked HOT.

As I made my way downstairs I remembered that Xavier had driven me home and I left my car at school.

Just as I started to fret about leaving my car at school I heard a horn honk outside my house.

"Thena I think that's for you." teased Ryan.

"What?"

As I looked out the window I saw Xavier sitting in his car smiling at me.

"See you later guys!" I yelled as I ran out to his car and got in... but not before Roman caught my arm and pulled me out of Xavier's car and almost pulled my arm out of its socket.

"Oww." I yelled.

When Xavier heard me say oww there was instantly a deathly growl that came from the car and when I looked at Xavier he was glaring at my brother. 

Then all of a sudden my brother did the most unexpected thing...

HE HUGGED ME!

"I accept it." he whispered so low in my ear that I had to listen extra hard to hear what he was saying.

Once I heard that I had to think what he met but finally when I realized (look back in the last chapter if you dont remember) I threw my arms around him and held him tight.

"Thank you." I whispered back in his ear.

When I let go I smiled at him and he smiled the smile I was used to. The smile that I remember from when we were little and he was proud of himself for spoiling me or protecting me.

Then I got in Xavier's car and we started driving.

"What was that about?" he asked through his teeth.

"He accepted it." was all I said.

"I'm sorry, umm I do not understand what means." he said smiling a confused smile at me.

"Well I guess in my pack the Alpha of the pack has to approve of the mates of anyone in his family and last night my dad told my brothers that we were mates and Roman flipped out."

"Oh, wait so he has to approve of EVERYONE in your pack's mate?" he asked stunned.

"No I guess imediate family is the unfourtunate ones." I said while laughing lightly.