Family Squabbles

*****Recap*****

She tightened her grip around my neck. We were completely making out now and it had been a good 3 and a half minutes and she hadn't even shown any signs of needing air. So i pulled away a little to get some air and touched my forehead to hers. I was panting while she was mearly breathing a little fast.

"How do you hold your breath for so  long?" i asked amazed.

"I was on the swim team at my old school. And I did a lot of gymnastics." she smirked and walked to the other side of the car to the passenger seat.

"Wow." that's was amazing I thought to myself as I got in the car and drove us home.

********************************************************************************

*****Athena's POV*****

That kiss was amazing! When we finished kissing he was panting and I was trying really hard not laugh. I was on the swim team at my old school so I could hold my breath underwater for a little under 5 minutes. I also told him that I was did gymnastics, and he looked kinda confused when I said that, so I think I was gonna let him ponder that. Hehehe...lets just say I'm really flexible. Hahaha!

When he dropped me off at home I swear I was smiling like a complete idiot! He smiled at me and gave me a really sweet kiss before saying goodbye and driving away. I was soooo freakn' happy!

*MY MATE IS SOOOOOOO SWEET!* though my wolf.

'Ok first of all he's our mate, and second of all...YEAH!'

I sear my brother's thought I was an insane when I came in all smiles.

When I was walking up stairs I heard my dad tell them, "She found her mate."

BY that time I was safly in my room still smiling to my self when I heard the twins yell "WHAT?!" in unison.

Then I heard thumping up the stairs and my dad yelling "Leave her alone boys!"

Just when he finished his words my door came crashing open.

"Who is he?!?!" yelled Ryan.

"Who is who?" I asked playing dumb.

"Don't do that! Who is this guy that you think is your mate?!" yelled Roman.

That made me kinda mad when he said 'think' because I know for a fact that he is!

"First of all, he IS my mate, he knows it and I know it because we spent the entire day talking about it with each other! And second of all you know him!" I yelled.

"How the hell would I know who it is?!" yelled Roman.

"You FUCKING met him!"

We were both really mad and yelling now. My dad must have come in sometime because the next words did not come from me or Roman.

"ATHENA WATCH IT!" he yelled at me then he turned to Roman.

"ROMAN CALM DOWN! IT IS NOT YOUR SAY WHO SHE FINDS HER MATE IN SO FUCKING BACK OFF! IF ANYONE SHOULD BE MAD ABOUT HER FINDING HER MATE IT SHOULD BE ME!!" He roared at him.

I was pretty sue there was a smug smile on my face because dad was right it had nothing to do with Roman and it was none of his business!

"How can I calm down when she's standing over there with a smirk on her face and I still don't know who the DAMN guy is!" he said through his teeth to my dad.

"You are sooo stupid if you can't figure it out yet! Do it have to get cheerleaders in here to spell it out for you?! Maybe-" I said still smirking.

"ATHENA!" my dad yelled, cutting me off and then Roman started to smirk. That pissed me off.

Then the sudden look of realization hit Roman's face, wiping off the smirk. At that moment I knew he got it and it was my turn to smirk.

"THE ALPHA!" he yelled.

I started clapping and said, "Aww and only after...,"I looked at my clock on my nightstand, "10 minutes." I was treating him like an imbecile and I could tell he wasn't liking it. That made it so much more funny to me.

"How long have you known?" he asked trying to calm himself down.

"Since the day after we moved here." since he was trying to be civilized I decided I would try to be too.

"Well, I wanna meet Xander or whatever his name is."

"Well I want all you guys to meet XAVIER too but I wanna get to know him more before wee do the whole meet your family thing."I told him and it was the truth I was planning on having him meet my family just not yet.

"FINE! But I won't accept you two till I do." he said I and I could tell he was barely keeping it under control.

"What the hell does that mean?!" I yelled back at him.

My dad was already so aggravated at us that he was sitting in the rocking chair in my room with his hands pressing against his temples and muttering things about the struggles of having kids. Ryan was sitting on my bed and you could tell he was thinking about something...hard.

"It means that to me you guys are NOT in a relationship and that I don't approve it!"

"Who the asked for your approval cause I sure as HELL DIDN'T!" I shot back at him.

Then he just stormed out of my room and went into his and slammed the door.

"Athena I...(sighs) You know I am fine with this right?" he asked me.

"Yeah dad I know."

"Now, back to you skipping school today." he said dragging it out like I was in trouble but I knew he was fine with it. I heard Ryan laugh.

"Yeah dad sorry." was all I said.

"We'll just talk about it tomorrow, Sweetie."

He started to walk out of my room with Ryan right behind him.

I caught onto Ryan's arm and pulled him back a little.

I whispered in his ear too quiet for anyone else to hear.

"So it appears I'm not the only sibling with a mate now am I Ryan Racen? Hmm?"

He turns to me with a face mixed with embarrassment and shock.

"How did you-"

"She is Xavier's twin sister."

"What?"

"Yeah I know weird right?"

"You should probably talk to her cause Xavier is almost ready to throw her out the window cause he is the only one she talks to about you and how much she wants to actually meet you. He said he doesn't know how much longer he can take it."

"Seriously?" he asked smiling.

"Yeah."

"Uhh... mind if I pick you up tomorrow sis?"

"Not at all!"

"Great." he said walking away.

"And...Thena, Thanks." he said still grinning like an idiot. hmm that must have been how I looked today.

"Anytime." was all I said while I walked in my room still thinking about Xavier.

****************************************************************************************

Whatcha guys think?

Sorry its been a while but I hope you like it. I will try and update tomorrow!

Don't forget to...

COMMENT,

FAN,

and last but not least...

VOTE!!!!!!!

-Kar