Athena's Story (Part I)

The slideshow on the side shows all the characters that have bben talked about up until this chapter--------------------------------------------------------> 

*****Recap*****

 I couldn't loose him over this. I wouldn't loose him over this!

 "Ok, explain Athena" he said looking at me expectantly as he sat down at the big dining room table and I sat across from him.

 I took a deep breath and started with my story.

 "I was 15 when I met Derek..."

 ****************************************************************************************

 Chapter 17    (Part I)

"I was 15 when I met Derek and he was so much different than he is now." I said chuckling without humor at the end.

"I had already been through a lot and I was-" I said taking another deep breath. Just thinking about everything in my past hurt. I didn't notice that a tear slid down my cheek until it fell onto my hands. I tried to continue telling the story and skipping what happened before I met Derek but Xavier wouldn't let me.

 "Wait. What do you mean you had been through a lot?"

 "Well obviously I am not a virgin. You knew that from the beginning, right." Xavier nodded his head but he looked upset, I am guessing he was thinking of me having sex with other guys.

 "Ok so I lost my virginity when I was 13 it was about a week until my 14th birthday. I know it seems really young but up until Derek I had only slept with two guys. The one I lost my virginity to was...its not important but after that-" he cut me off again.

 "Who?" he asked staring straight into my eyes.

 "What do you mean 'who'?" I asked trying to avoid this topic.

 "I mean who did you lose your virginity to?"

 "Its not important." I said and looked down at my hands on the table.

 "Yes it is. Because the way you are acting like you are trying to hide who it was!" I could tell he was getting really mad.

 "It was..." I was scared to tell him cause I notice that he had already taken a certain disliking to the guy that I had my first time with.

 "Who!" I could tell he was mad now.

 "Jared..." I whispered.

 "WHAT!?" he yelled getting up from his seat.

 I stayed quiet cause even though the tough and scary side of him turned me on most of the time, when it was aimed at me I found that I didn't like it AT ALL!

 I was scared shitless right now. He was still standing and staring at me.

 When I was with Derek I probably would have been curled up on the floor waiting for me to hit me or rape me cause whenever he wore the kind of face Xavier is right now, he wouldn't hold back on his actions.

 I was crying a lot now cause the way he was looking at me made me feel so dirty.

 Then my instincts of being with Derek for so many years kicked in and as Xavier approached me.

 I cowered back in my seat and covered my face.

 "I'm sorry sorry! Please Please don't hit me!" I screeched.

I stayed in that position for a while before I realized nothing was happening.

 I finally got the courage to look up at Xavier. But I just peeked out from the side of the shield I had formed with my arms.