Twenty Three- Ending

"It's the best thing we can do to him." Mellisa said to the three witches."

Cora looked at the form before them laying in bed. "If we do that, he'll not remember what happened." she said, "Are you sure you want to take his memories?"

"Can we at least turn it to a dream?"

the other two witches nodded in agreement, "He loved her." Yula said looking at the unconscious man. "Isn't that cruel to take someone he love, or at least a memory of that love?"

Mellisa nodded

"The moment he'll wake up, all the memories he shared with us will turn to a dream. Including those who she shared memories with." Lides explained.

Cora turned to him, "I'm sorry, Joseph... but we're only doing this for both worlds."

***

OCEANA

4 majestic bodies floats before Poseidon, the Gods: Zues, the God of the Sky, Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom, Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, and Tyche, Goddess of good luck and fortune.

"We have seen everything." said the Goddess of Wisdom somewhat melodically, Athena and there appeared the good witch. The one Meria was seeking to save Oceana.

"You are in favor of the Gods because of your good intention and the goodness of your people." The Good Witch said. "I am always there. With her." she said pertaining to Meria, I have seen how willing she is to save the ocean. I saw how she fought to live and fulfill what she wants to achieve. The strong will she got from the Gods, the heart that made her brave, and the people who supports her are what the book had said. It has been with her all along. She carries with her the cure and she already saved the Oceana without knowing it."

That night the whole Oceana celebrated for the God's mercy and to their Princess's success on saving the sea. Meria on the other hand is not yet awake, and they are not sure if she will be awake soon.

"You, did it." Agnes whispered to the Princess she had been close with ever since, her eye glint with the tears held back. "You did it, Meria. You saved Oceana."

***

A year later

"Joseph!" Josephine yelled her son's name through the door. "hurry up! We're running late."

Joseph grumbled irritably, "I don't want to attend that wedding in the first place, mom."

"How can you say that? It's your uncle Chad's wedding."

"His third wedding" he pointed out while fixing his tie before sighing

"What's so wrong with that?"

He doesn't want to argue with his mother so he didn't replied. The fact is, he and his uncle Chad (his father's brother) isn't that close. He can't even remember when was the last time they saw each other, and now he's getting married for the third time and his mother had forced him to go.

Josephine stayed and pulled his tie to look better. "It's not your Uncle Chad's fault that he was married before Rebecca..." she said mentioning Chad's wife-to-be. "They love each other...So weather it's his third, forth, or the tenth wedding as long as it's true, if it makes him happy, I am not in the position to be be sad and object. After they announce the wedding, Rebecca was mocked because she was from a religious family and she's marrying a divorced man with two families. It wasn't easy but they stayed strong and that love they have get them through."