Part 96

HOLYYYY SHITTTT SHANE DAWSON'S 45 MINUTE CONSPIRACY VIDEO HAS ME SHOOK TO THE CORE!!
Everyone needs to watch it honestly there is so much tea with pop music and k-pop music I am honestly so pissed at Sony right now (and that they own so many more record labels) and hearing all this tea it just makes me sick. Honestly, I feel so bad for all the singers that have to deal with Sony's shit and like Lauren has said their 'contracts.' Honestly, we just all need to stay with our girls and all other singers that have been dealing with this shit or have dealt with it. The reason I'm so shook is that I knew their label was bad but with all the things I know now honestly the music industry is so controlling and horrific with labels and how they are literally making the decisions for artists and seeing this even happen to people who are some I'm not even a fan or big fan of has me just in awe. And I know it's a conspiracy video but we all know how horrible Sony is. Anywho watch the video if you haven't and go ahead and comment your thoughts or if you disagree or agree with me 🤷🏽‍♀️ Because we all have our own thoughts and I respect you all.

Honestly, everything with Christina and Demi too being out and with the beautiful music video, it's honestly just heartbreaking with everything that's out and I'm just glad that those two are okay and are out of Disney and how they treated Demi in camp rock and Christina also being in Disney before a long time ago.

A/n: Hm, Y'all voted on the vampire, werewolf, etc. book the most so I'll be working on some chapters for Y'all 😉

Sorry, I forgot to tell you but I have 8 chapters written and there are also other famous people who are in it so just fair warning.

And have you checked out my finished 'Lost In Our Past' book yet? 👀 It's boring in the beginning and it's cheesy but it gets better if you wanna check it out?

Also, I'm going to try harder to get better at writing POV's in this book because I read past chapters recently and they are so shit so I apologize and will try my best loves ❤️

Lauren's POV

     I woke up shitty as usual, the sun shining in my eyes. I closed my eyes and moved my left arm to block the sun out of my eyes but it was stuck. I looked behind me and realized I was in Camila's bed and we were both in our bra's and underwear.

I groaned at the pain in my head when I started thinking and quickly maneuvered my arm out of Camila's grasp and rubbed my forehead in pain. We all got pretty fucked up last night but I'm glad we are all okay.

I hope.

I don't remember shit after finishing my second glass of champagne and then Normani being the party animal she is and found some shot glasses in the alcohol cupboard which I know Camila's parents will bot enjoy finding out we used them.

I vaguely remember Normani handing me shots after shots while the girls cheered my name. Hold on, I remember something else?

Flashback (Still Lauren's POV)

     "Damn Lauren, I don't know if it's because I'm tipsy but did you just do like ten shots?" Dinah slurred. She is a little bit of a lightweight since she doesn't drink much but I love that about Dinah and she is funny and dumb ass hell when she drinks.

"Na, only five or s-six," I studdered while Camila laughed coming up next to me.

"Baby you're drunk," Camila said rubbing the back of my neck while Dinah started serving her and Normani a shot.

"And you aren't?" I joked.

"Tipsy, baby, tipsy," she said and before I got to say anything she cut me off.