Part 41

A/n: Is it just me who listens to this song all the time on road trips or just driving around? Seriously though it is like my favorite summer drive song at the moment.

Lauren's POV

I woke up in the morning with a horrible hangover of course. I had horrible ass breath that you normally get when drinking and I needed to fix that shit now. So I got up very slowly because my head was pounding and exploding. I also took my time because I didn't want to wake Camila up just in case she has a hangover I don't want her to wake up and experience world war 3 inside of her head.

When I got in I started brushing my teeth but after a couple seconds I my stomach grumbled. But not in a hungry way. I quickly went and opened the toilet seat and when I did not throw up I thought I would be ok. And fuck I was wrong. I projectile vomited right into the toilet and I tried not to be too loud but I just was. And of course in 10 seconds Camila came rushing in and came to my side holding my hair and rubbing my back while I was still vomiting. I am really in love with this girl. She is everything I hoped for.

After about 20 seconds of vomiting it stopped and I spit out some that was still in my mouth. (A/n: Sorry I'm just noticing that this is kind of nasty... sorry if it grossed you out I'll make it up to you in the end of this chapter I promise) "Are you good?" Camila said still rubbing my back and holding my hair. I spit into the toilet one more time and then closed it then flushed it. "Yea I'm ok thank you Camz" I said smiling without teeth because that would just be nasty. "You got a little something" she said then got up, grabbed a towel, wet it, and then came over to me getting off the extra umm 'substances that are nasty' 😂😂 off of my face.

"You really don't have to do this I'm not sick it's just a dumb ass hangover that is killing me" I said putting my head on the closed toilet seat. "Well I want to, and I'm going to keep doing that until you feel better ok?" She said smiling at me. "Ok fine" I said smiling and then I walked over to the sink to brush my teeth really good again.

I seriously can't believe Camila. She literally bought room service for me and now we are both on the bed with our white glass plates they gave us eating breakfast talking about embarrassing and funny memories. "This is not really a memory but I was really ugly when I was a baby, if I show you a picture will you laugh at me?" She said. "Of course not, and your are probably so cute don't even say that" I said giving her a smile and coming up next to her while she is getting on her phone.

"Ok here I found it, I'll show you" Camila said smiling and then moving her phone so I can see the picture. "OH MY GODDD! Are you kidding!? You're so cute!" I said smiling and giggling at the picture.

     "See told you I was ugly" she said looking at the photo again

"See told you I was ugly" she said looking at the photo again. "Bitch is you blind!? You cute as hell come on this picture is making me smile so much" I said looking at the picture still smiling widely. "I don't prefer being called a female dog" she said trying to get back at me for calling her a bitch as a joke. "Well I prefer it" I said in a flirtatious way smiling. "Oh I see" she said smiling back. "Ok, so... Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao... will you go on a date with me??" I asked cringing and curling in a ball expecting her to say no but she didn't and she agreed hugging me very tightly.

A/n: I'm sorry this was a short ass chapter, I was going to make it longer but I'm literally tying so hard not to pass out right now. So next chapter will also be the date so get excited for CARMRENNN!!!! FINALLY! Y'all have probably been waiting since the first chapter